The mkiv Supra Owners Club

STORMFORCE Car Cover - Group Buy/Discount Code

Jamesy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Jamesy, just ordered mine for the "Gunmetal Growler"...:D

I had to haggle a wee bit to get the agreed rates as the discount code didn't mean much to the guy at the other end of the phone.

He quote me £146.00 + Delivery....:blink: After the threat of physical violence he agreed to do it for £141.45 with VAT and delivery included....:D

Delivery is 3 days from order.

H.

• 4 weeks later...
I have a brand new stormforce one if anyone is interested. I bought it and then the car was written off. Never even taken it out of the bag, and it comes with a lock if I recall correctly. PM me for a good price.

B4stard..!!

Don't sell it too cheap or I'll feel less chuffed with mine...:D

Had mine on for a couple of weeks now, wind rain lashing down and car is dry as bone underneath. Fantastic value even at £140.

H.

Well, my cover just paid for itself.

Walking up the drive after getting out of my works car, noticed that a bird had dumped over the cover where the bonnet would have been. It must have been an Albatross or some one dropped a yoghurt out of a passing plane....:blink:

Hosed the cover down and gave it a fair old blast. Looked under the cover and it was dry as a bone.....:)

Best £140 I have spent, easy..!!

H.

Actually if i took the TRD wing off would it stretch over the rest of the car ?

I doubt it. Mine fits over the sides quire snugly on a stock bodies car. The TRD is 3" wider either side isn't it?

I can put up a picture up of mine if you want.

H.

I was going to buy one of these from Egay.

Should this fit a TRD supra? Thinking about the front Lip?

How snug a fit is it chaps?

I doubt its going to fit a TRD kitted car mate, only just fits my widebody and thats with a stock front bumper and stock spoiler.

so theres no end date for this? definetly want one for mines, cant afford to lock it away for winter this year so a cover would do nicely

The only problem I have found is that I like the car to be absolutely clean and grit free if I am going to put the cover over it, this means I pretty much have to wash the car every time I use it. Maybe it's just my OCD kicking in. That said, I haven't drove the car for a week, and it's been under cover. This morning I peeled the cover off to reveal a spankingly clean Supra. If it had been open to the elements it would have been filthy after a week of rain, leaves, bird shit and all the other crap that seems to come off my roof.

Defo the best buy for me this year.

H.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.