The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jae 2010

Dnk

Hey, sorry can only make this for the day, got an awful lot going on in September. Trax, JAE, Renault weekender then japhow finale a few weeks after. Ill be there on the Saturday, paying on the day. ill make sure to come over and have a look at the stand. Have a good time you lot :)

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't waste your time and money, like myself and many others did last year by going on the Sunday, only to find that most cars had already gone or were leaving, and disgruntled exhibitors were packing up.

No refunds were given to the dissatisfied Sunday spectators either, who were stood standing in an emptying field whilst, disgracefully, money was still being taken at the gate.

The organisers refused to issue refunds, and requested that we wrote and formally complained about this 'pi$$ take' and request reimbursement, yet "Surprise-Surprise!" no answer was received.

I would guess that the Friday could include many late arrivals.

So for spectators, really this is only a one-day event.

Edited by David P (see edit history)

david,

Saturday is the mainday I will agree. But the event runs as follows

Thursday set up

Friday most people turn up good overnight

Saturday day main event then night time is BBQ etc

Sunday is last day. Most people leave from 12 ish as they have potentially long drives home ;)

Looking forward to this... will be arriving early sat morning with my bro and a mate, my bro is on the skyline stand so should be a good run up to the event :innocent:

So when i get to the gate i just ask for a club stand and 2 day passes yes ?

cheers for help

Sorry we are out Karolina and Blackie.

1. Dr Doom

2. Ian Ian

3. G-Nemie

4. Add Heywood & Add Faz

5. Konrad + Jola

6. JohnHandy

7. offland

8. J1mb0b1 + Friend

9. Dave West

10. Babe, Benoir (if he's not working) and Sprog

11. inazone

12. jim jimmy1

13. Mike M5W TT

14. lamboyello

15. Lyndon

16. Broomie & Dan

Have a great day! :)

1. Dr Doom

2. Ian Ian

3. Add Heywood & Add Faz

4. Konrad + Jola

5. JohnHandy

6. offland

7. J1mb0b1 + Friend

8. Dave West

9. Babe, Benoir (if he's not working) and Sprog

10. inazone

11. jim jimmy1

12. Mike M5W TT

13. lamboyello

14. Lyndon

15. Broomie & Dan

:( wont be able to make this now.

miss you guys.

For the people who have added there name to the list for attending. You need to buy your tickets before tomorrow night from the online shop. You will not get advanced tickets any other way.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=224835

Hi Steve,

Don't mean to hassle you and I know there is a week to go, have the tickets been posted out yet? I for one have not received mine yet and concerened that they may be yet another casulty of my crap post service around here.

Cheers, Shane

I'm still trying to find out the situation, but it would appear there has been some confusion with the tickets. They have not yet been sent out as nobody from our side had ordered them.

I have got agreement with the organiser that the tickets will be shipped to me and I will send them on first class.

I'm still trying to find out the situation, but it would appear there has been some confusion with the tickets. They have not yet been sent out as nobody from our side had ordered them.

I have got agreement with the organiser that the tickets will be shipped to me and I will send them on first class.

Ok thanks.

Well I guess with only 5 postal days left it may be pushing it a bit to get them out to people on time if the organisers havent sent them to you yet. I only live down the road so if there is anything I can do to help then let me know.

I've been on holiday for 2 weeks so i've missed most of the discussion on this. I'm not 100% sure i'll be able to make it now as my car might not be ready. Sorry guys! :( If i can make it, i'll be coming down early on Saturday morning and staying for the day.

1. Ian Ian

2. Add Heywood & Add Faz

3. Konrad + Jola

4. JohnHandy

5. offland

6. J1mb0b1 + Friend

7. Dave West

8. Babe, Benoir (if he's not working) and Sprog

9. inazone

10. jim jimmy1

11. Mike M5W TT

12. lamboyello

13. Lyndon

14. Broomie & Dan

I've been on holiday for 2 weeks so i've missed most of the discussion on this. I'm not 100% sure i'll be able to make it now as my car might not be ready. Sorry guys! :( If i can make it, i'll be coming down early on Saturday morning and staying for the day.

What are you having done to your car Mr Doom....:)

H.

Getting a V161 6spd box fitted that I got from Jurgen!

Bet you're looking forward to getting your new car? Jurgen said it's a really tidy example! Are we having a mini meet when it arrives? :)

You not coming with me to collect it in convoy.....:eyebrows:

Bit of a trek for you but I think this would be a great day out, a bit of grub and some great roads between Wigan and Newcastle...;):)

H.

You not coming with me to collect it in convoy.....:eyebrows:

Bit of a trek for you but I think this would be a great day out, a bit of grub and some great roads between Wigan and Newcastle...;):)

H.

I only drove up to Jurgen's about a fortnight ago so it's a fair distance to drive again so soon! :) We'll definitely have to have a localish meet though once you're back! Glad to see you're staying in the supra fold ;) :D