The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jae 2010

Dnk

Sorry guys i cant make this year just too many commitments this month!!

Dont think my sis will forgive me for missing her wedding!! ;)

1. Ian Ian

2. Add Heywood & Add Faz

3. Konrad + Jola

4. JohnHandy

5. offland

6. J1mb0b1 + Friend

7. Dave West

8. Babe, Benoir (if he's not working) and Sprog

9. inazone

10. jim jimmy1

11. Mike M5W TT

12. lamboyello

13. Lyndon

14. Broomie & Dan

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How about seeing as its getting close to get the tickets for JAE, could leave them at the gate house with the passes with the names of us and sign for them as we go in, either friday,saturday or sunday. I will be there saturday,thats the plan anyway. Just an idea. Lyndon.

Cant believe jae has so little support from members now, we have had some great times ,may drive down saturday

Im shocked not many people are interested in this one, its the same with my girlfriends 350z club, there not even having a stand :search:

The last one i went to was the 2007 and our stand was packed, was a great laugh...

I have heard that they had to extend the area due to the amount of cars going

folks, its tuesday today and the tickets still have not arrived with me.

I doubt very much if I can guarantee to get them out to you in time for Friday even if they arrive tomorrow as I cannot put them in the post until tomorrow evening, which means at best they arrive on Friday morning, at worst they arrive on the Monday.

I think I am going to need to refund you all for your tickets and ask you to buy your tickets on the gate. Sorry about that.

folks, its tuesday today and the tickets still have not arrived with me.

I doubt very much if I can guarantee to get them out to you in time for Friday even if they arrive tomorrow as I cannot put them in the post until tomorrow evening, which means at best they arrive on Friday morning, at worst they arrive on the Monday.

I think I am going to need to refund you all for your tickets and ask you to buy your tickets on the gate. Sorry about that.

Oh no....shame

Unless we meet you at the gate or some type of meeting point ?????????

At jae now! Eventually got in without our ordered tickets. Very disappointed with the club!!! No marque as promised! People will need to go to the jae admin tent to sort out the tickets! Who ever has the ordered tickets will need to send them back to jae.

So did you buy another ticket on the gate? I am about to leave work now to try and get there this evening for a while.

At jae now! Eventually got in without our ordered tickets. Very disappointed with the club!!! No marque as promised! People will need to go to the jae admin tent to sort out the tickets! Who ever has the ordered tickets will need to send them back to jae.

Do we have a club stand??????

Dont believe i have to buy another set of tickets so thats £100 out of pocket this month, and i rushed to get the car ready

Not Happy

Do we have a club stand??????

Dont believe i have to buy another set of tickets so thats £100 out of pocket this month, and i rushed to get the car ready

Not Happy

No, nothing at all! Its embarrassing! Only 2 supes in a corner of the cheapest field! Will be looking for another.

Just got back from JAE after spending a couple of hours there in the dark. Such a shame that we have nothing there. In all the car shows I have been to including previous JAEs I have never seen so many cars and clubs. It looked like a Jap Bugjam. Nice to meet Alex (inazone) and the others there flying the flag, hope you have a good night guys and will make my way back tomorrow. I am sure a few more members will be there tomorrow, but if it rains I cant imagine any will want to park down there as I was worried about getting back up the slope just after a the light drizzle we had tonight.

Anyone thinking of going should as it looks like it will be a great weekend, with or without the marquee. I have a gazebo I could take but its tiny and would look a bit pathetic really but at least it would be something. Was thinking that I should go via B&Q tomo and see if I can pick up a cheap gazebo so at least we have some presence there.

It's a shame as JAE used to be a great event, but after the mersea island move I lost interest myself and focused my energy and fun into Supra Pod. I think many others felt the same.

I've not had any involvement with this, but as I see it out of 15 people that said they were going only 5 committed by paying for tickets? I'm not sure what's happened, but I can't see how the club is going to put a huge effort/funding behind something which the members themselves aren't demonstrating an interest in.