The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My beautiful girlfriend was killed last month

Professor Kenny

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest damo1

what can you say to this as every one will be saying the same to you pro kenny, hmmm all i can say is that sometimes god works in really strange ways and her picked her to be with them in the afterlife,

so please dont get down as this will make you feel horrible think of the nice things she did was, think positive happy thoughts about her and always remember her face smiling at you..

i split up with my daughters mum after 13years with her and it truely made me break down but i cannot think of what i would be feeling if she was killed and taken away from me...

just think that not all women are the same and i know this is hard to accept at the time but someone will come along and make you happy again....

take care

damien sharpe (sharpy)

Life is so unfair sometimes..! I've seen a ghost before so I believe there is life after death so be sure that she's not alive on this world but she's is living in another and she can hear all your thoughts...!

I've had a really close friend pass away he was like a brother he died from a drug overdose when he was only 21 and time to time I have really realistic dreams with him.

It's hard mate really is..! But we have to live on, live right for ourselves and for those that have lost this opportunity.

I've sorry bud,..

It is a sad fact of life that we lose everything, it is extremely sad that you have lost your girlfriend so soon, it wasn't really her time. Take heart that in this terrible ordeal that she did not suffer, the only one suffering is you. They say time heals, it really only just numbs the pain. The loss of a loved one is a terrible thing to endure, but with your family and friends they can help you through this, don't shut yourself away.

So sorry.