The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast and FURIOUS!!

NOS

Go outside, have a walk and REALLY think about it... It was only an NA with some paint and fibreglass!!! I've said it before your white TT is far better and nicer!!

If you are REALLY that obsessed with it, use the money you would have spent on it and spray yours....You will end up with car that you can take pride in the fact that YOU specced it.

He's right. Why not go and have a cold beer, Corona maybe?

Dom to meathead: "I said give him your beer" or words to that effect. But don't have the tuna, it's crap.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look mate you were going to spend the cash on a second supra, Think about it now.

Bomex front £250.

Bomex skirts £199.99

Bomex spats £79.99

TRD carbon bonnet £650, Glass fibre even cheaper.

These prices are off knight racer.

A spoiler is easy to find, And then its the cost of fitting and spraying. The decals can be found even easier. In the end of it you have a replica and TT at that. Imho, that walks all over the one you was looking at .

If I were you I'd put that money to some decent pricey wheels like CCWs or blitz type 03 wheels and BPU your car if it isn't already.

Add some defi gauges, decent speakers/amp setup. Roll cage and uprated suspension/brakes/anti roll bar. And get the car detailed FTW!

NOS, you obviously don't care about your public reputation. That's fine by anyone because it's your life, but it's a truly shocking car. Let someone else take the hit for it for that money and save the money to upgrade your white Supra like others have suggested.

At the end of the day money talks. And if the new buyer offered more money than you then you can't blame them for taking the better offer. I know it sounds like you have been let down, However there will be other cars. Wouldn't you rather do one up yourself to look exactly how you wanted it.

even though i think its a total twats trick what has happened to NOS, i really dont think its fair people slagging the car off like that seems the new owner is a new member on here. Im sure the new owner after reading this doesnt feel very welcome to the club/community at all.

For the record the guy who built the car, david i think you call him should have had the decency to call you and tell you he had a better offer.

Guest Shez

Well said Hodge... couldnt have said it better myself. Lets be considerate to the new owner as its not exactly their fault for buying it.

even though i think its a total twats trick what has happened to NOS, i really dont think its fair people slagging the car off like that seems the new owner is a new member on here. Im sure the new owner after reading this doesnt feel very welcome to the club/community at all.

For the record the guy who built the car, david i think you call him should have had the decency to call you and tell you he had a better offer.

Here here

All this Fast n Furious banter is hillarious I am gettin such a kick out of it...!

Ps. I've been contacted by 'Da Nos' on the supraforums...! Da fast n furious threads lives on.....!!!!! ha ha ha...!

Slagging off the car? Aren't people allowed to have negative opinions anymore? It's a replica of a gaudy car that fails to be an accurate replica. It's a combo of all the things bad about Supra modification apart from a lack of Veilside, it's tacky... but the new owner loves it... isn't that what matters? What *they* think?

You don't buy a bright orange F&F "replica" if you are bothered about people talking about it, you buy it because you want to be noticed, it's a statement.

Fair play to those who enjoy it and respect to those who can critique without getting too nasty, as for NOS... too slow, a bad trait for an attention whore.

My point is that this member has just joined the club and the 1st thing she is faced with if people making derogative comments about the car she has just bought and loves. Yes everyone is entitled to an opinion, but sometimes it's tactful to keep you opinions to yourself as not to offend others, especially a new comer to the forum that's wants to be a part of the supra owners family. And I use the word family with pride with regard to the club.