The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast and FURIOUS!!

NOS

Hodge couldnt have put it better **applauds**

I loved NOS' banter and he took it well. As said though the car maybe not to everyones tastes but the new owner loves the car and thats what counts. Maybe F and F reps have been done before but I guess that is why some (not all) of us got into Supra's. I love a bit of banter and can give it a plenty and take it as well but sometimes it goes to far (chargespeed thread) etc. I hope NOS comes back to entertain us all again and I see his point if a verbal arrangement had been made but hey thats life.

So NOS get your ass back on here with your "overnight parts from UK posts":D

And to supramc32 , I think you bought/joined at a time where NOS had so much of a hard on for that car:) but hey not your fault and enjoy all the attention it gets :) and enjoy the forum

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What ever.

So catfish man? and his dragon stickers? me and my castrol car?

"worst car in the club, if i lived in the same town id move" was one of the comments i got when i brought it.

Someone explain the difference between giving me grief and the F&F car? what because im not new? I can only guess at the thread if i was a noob with that car

Slagging off the car? Aren't people allowed to have negative opinions anymore? It's a replica of a gaudy car that fails to be an accurate replica. It's a combo of all the things bad about Supra modification apart from a lack of Veilside, it's tacky... but the new owner loves it... isn't that what matters? What *they* think?

You don't buy a bright orange F&F "replica" if you are bothered about people talking about it, you buy it because you want to be noticed, it's a statement.

Fair play to those who enjoy it and respect to those who can critique without getting too nasty, as for NOS... too slow, a bad trait for an attention whore.

You should come on over to Barryboys, you have the ethos in a nutshell.

I thnk some of the comments are low blows, but thanx to all that think the cars ok.. theres things i would change but if i changed anything it would take the whole point of the car away! wouldnt be the same..the attention is great and the car runs like a dream.. now i loved my evo ,tt and celica, but this is right up there, so just remember all those people slagging the car..... DUDES ITS A 'TOYOTA SUPRA'!! yeah it looks abit 'cheesy' litterally.. but underneath the it all its still a cracking car with one smooth as engine! im enjoying it for now ,i know i will get bored in while and move on but for now i am enjoying the supra experience!!!!!!!!