The mkiv Supra Owners Club

L33 - Finding the problems on my car day pics

L33

lee i will be taking my car up soon will try and see if i can get hold of a transporter and trailer.kill 2 birds with one stone then.thats great of afr really helpfull guys.

your going to afr?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Suprastar2009

This thread makes me proud to be part of such a club its nice to see community spirit isnt dead. Good luck with getting it fxed mate. :D

This thread makes me proud to be part of such a club its nice to see community spirit isnt dead. Good luck with getting it fxed mate. :D

this is whats kinda making me have doubt about giving up there are some people on here that are friends for life and i would miss it!

on the upside for those who have been folling my jeremy kyle life, my parents went away the weekend to try and sort things and dad is moving home on fri i just found out so thats one part sorted!

yep car nearly ready for mapping now.if i cant get a transporter then i would of hired the trailer for the day anyway and can drop my car off come back and get yours and go back up.

thats stupid miles mate! going back when i bought the silver supra from up north it cost me 150 to get a company to pick it up and drop it in reading, depending when your planning on taking yours up i could try and find some one to take mine OR if there is a double trailor

thats stupid miles mate! going back when i bought the silver supra from up north it cost me 150 to get a company to pick it up and drop it in reading, depending when your planning on taking yours up i could try and find some one to take mine OR if there is a double trailor

they are 225 miles away from me.double trailer be no good i wouldnt be able to pull that in my van.

dude are you being serious?! i couldnt let you do it all for free, i wouldnt be able to sleep at night but appreciate your generosity

if you like you can PM me a rough price just for the stuff we found that would be able to get sorted if i was to get the car to you and then i can see what situation im in.

ive found some nice cars around the 8 - 10k mark that is more of a reliable cheaper car for saving cash and getting back on my feet while stil having a nice looking car to drive around in so i dont feel ive lost to much over past few years :)

Spend your money on parts Lee, lets try and get the car right.

they are 225 miles away from me.double trailer be no good i wouldnt be able to pull that in my van.[/quote

Supra Ash has a lorry that takes 2 cars , use some of the whip round money to get the car's here on that.

i really dont want whip round money mate! if i no this is goin to get sorted and running i can use the money ive paid into my loan and then just pay it off at a later date. i have one more bill to pay ryan at the end of the month so that will free up a bit of cash to get rolling again!

dude would you mind finding the bits i need for me if i send the funds over? there is a list on the sw part and i have a few bits ive collected, think i just need a fitting for the oil line on the turbo, and some braided fuel hose but obv you will no more if you see it

Ok guys, Who would be in favour of having a whip round for Lee to see if we can manage to take this Supra to one of our well known traders on here? I'm not loaded with money ( far from it ) and i know alot of us have families to support ( i have 5 children of my own ) and other projects with our own cars. However a small donation from each member would go along way to getting his car back on the road. What do you guys think about this? I don't know how it could be set up but i'm prepared to get ball rolling by donating £10 towards this :)

Put me in for £20 :)

Seriously I don't want that at all bill! Very kind but please no, I feel like a charity case as it is and this is my problem I have to deal with

Take this Lee and it pays for Suprash to trailer your car mate. Nothing wrong with a little spare wonga in your pocket. The car was built to be a show car and the club in general benefits from that.

Besides that you've proved yourself to be a thoroughly reliable, willing and likeable guy who's life has hit the skids big style. We're all wanting you back on your feet fella. We're willing to help get you there too. Don't give up on us mate. We're not giving up on you. :)

Oh and I'm in for £20 when this gets set up. :D

I'm in for £20 as well when it gets going!

Oh, Lee, if you don't want to "have it for free", why not use the gesture to get yourself back on your feet with the car and have the niggles sorted - then, when you're straight either throw a few quid to AFR/Charity to make yourself feel better? Just a thought...

I'm in for £20 as well when it gets going!

Oh, Lee, if you don't want to "have it for free", why not use the gesture to get yourself back on your feet with the car and have the niggles sorted - then, when you're straight either throw a few quid to AFR/Charity to make yourself feel better? Just a thought...

A nice AFR sticker will suffice, if I do something for free it is just that, although I can be bribed with beer if we are ever in that position;)

dude would you mind finding the bits i need for me if i send the funds over? there is a list on the sw part and i have a few bits ive collected, think i just need a fitting for the oil line on the turbo, and some braided fuel hose but obv you will no more if you see it

When the car arrives and we can see whats needed I will do whatever we need, we prob have a lot of what is needed here already.

guys again this is some thing else! i cant thank you all enough!

ive managed to get hold of a car trailor....

dude is there any way i could help with advertising or some thing simular? like car graphics, or do shows on your behalf with your name all over it? i no you didnt do the build and every one on here nos that but people at shows wont have a clue so what i say happened.... its also due to go into a mag soon just waiting for him to do the draft up?!

when is brendon going up? could both come up at the same time?!

guys again this is some thing else! i cant thank you all enough!

ive managed to get hold of a car trailor....

dude is there any way i could help with advertising or some thing simular? like car graphics, or do shows on your behalf with your name all over it? i no you didnt do the build and every one on here nos that but people at shows wont have a clue so what i say happened.... its also due to go into a mag soon just waiting for him to do the draft up?!

when is brendon going up? could both come up at the same time?!

Lee we can have a chat when you come up dude.

• 2 weeks later...