The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Summertime / girls .....

Jamesy

God bless the summer .....

On way to wembley for the play off final and the amount of totty around in skimpy outfits is a joy to the eye!!

If only everyday in the uk was this nice most people wouldnt want to be emigratting to spain, greece and oz etc!!

I wouldve taken some random pics but didnt fancy getting arrested for my (deserved) attention! :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blueangel

just had a great day down the national space centre uk garrison there 30th anni of the empire strikes back, now sat at home chicken salad and a becks :cool::)

ooh met darth vader too:eyebrows:

I love this time of the year in Portugal, the beaches are very scenic..! I think everyday I see the best boobies or booties I've seen in my life..! lol There is a lot of topless sunbathing too..!

It's not unusual for me and a buddy of mine to be walking on the beach on the way to catch a few waves and do a massive loop so we are able to get another peak at at the scenery stated above...! lol

At the end of the surf we sink a couple of cold ones at the beach bar and plan our night out..! everyday is a weekend over there at this time of the year..! The supra off course gets washed everyday as she never is scene in public dirty...! lol....

Below the beach near my home 5mins walk or 30secs in the sup..! haha

http://www.vilabaia.eu/getThumb.asp?imgType=DevRex&file=%5Ct%5CSeaside%20Resort_18&width=550&height=300

Some Brazilian hotties friends of mine:p

Nice work mr brazil :cool:

There are lots of Brazilians living in Portugal, most of the time when I meet a hootie there 8/10 times they are acutally Brazilian..! Sexy chicks, and they like supras because it has nice curves just like their bum bums....! haha ...;)

• 2 years later...