The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lol check out these goons asap!!!

Guest Suprafans

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can laugh at them all we want, end of the day their buckets are ragging up our na's, and i respect that, but they dont have the looks of our cars, that grunt and weight the na's have which make the drives so fun...plus im not a great fan of speed...yet...so whatever...:D

We can laugh at them all we want, end of the day their buckets are ragging up our na's, and i respect that, but they dont have the looks of our cars, that grunt and weight the na's have which make the drives so fun...plus im not a great fan of speed...yet...so whatever...:D

there like those annoying flies you get buzzing around you when your in the garden having a beer :D

Funny moment today, I first read this post this morning a little bit after that I went out to get my car washed and what do I see behind me, a horrible blue chaved up saxo with a massive sunstrip with "Saxperience.com" sticker going across the window.

Thought I best stay away in my N/A lol, Twas only a vtr by the looks of it thou which really are plop.

Funnily enough a little one of these was giving it a go earlier this evening, pushed on a small tad and could tell he was going out of his way to catch up as quick as possible.

Here we go got a little wasp flying around anoying me I thought.

Just going along nice and easy up to the next set of lights, pulled away nicely as you do, and yep right on my bumper again.

Slowely applied about quarter throttle, and was easily toasted.

Didn't try though, but to be honest it didn't take the little bugger much time at all to catch up ha.....

Fast little bean cans the old saxo vts/ vtrs....

thats a funny link to the site. brilliant.

i love the way they slate the N/A. but we all know they would a supra. maybe a TT but chavs like that can't even afford the insurance of even an N/A supra.... and thats why they drive a saxo.

i love my £500 manual N/A its great. looks lovely. i must admit tho. its slow and flat at the moment. due to the split in the exhaust. no power at all. my RS2000 would nail it to the wall. but once thats sorted it should all be up to scratch with a proper service.

i might get a TT in the future. not sure yet. might get an R32 GTR which is something i have always wanted. you can't beat the looks of a supra tho. why race when you got a supra. its intimidating having one in your rear view mirror. and who knows if its N/A or TT.

i really wish we all got on the same on here. its a mk4 supra owners club. so its for all??

i don't see manual peeps taking the pee out of automatics like TT boys do to N/A's.

but its all banter and i spos its harmless?? :D

Crikey, some of you N/A owners are sensitive :D NA's are okay and all and do what they were designed for well, but they are not a quick car. Some stock Saxo's are pretty nippy too at legal speeds so it'd be wrong to dismiss them so easily.

Would I swap one for an NA supra? No chance at all, horrid tin boxes with appalling build quality. Much rather cruise around in comfort in a well built RWD car, it's so much more fun. Doesn't look too bad either.

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=306035&page=2

there reply

Think about why a Supra is better to 60. It's RWD, which helps ten fold in getting off the line.

And a VTS isn't 8 seconds to 60, closer to 7 and a half. Which with just an exhaust and filter, you're looking at probably almost 7. I'd like to bet that the video wasn't staged, and that the driver wasn't :limp:

OK i feel claimer today.

Having read the forum they know they drive shit tin cans.

Somone posted they have 30k to put into a Saxo, and was told to by a decent car.

Then this should make you feel even better, one more shit can of the road, also read his excuse then look at the state of the car lol bad lier.

"was coming back from mates at 3-4am ish this morning, some bloody fox or something like that ran out making me swerve, smash into the central island and flip the car over."

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=306531