The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lol check out these goons asap!!!

Guest Suprafans

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I think it did :p.

Is that why you want to put a TT BPU lump in yours because your fed up of getting turned over by saxo's.

Dam ive been found out, ok ok it was me driving the supra;)

As for the thing think thing. I was up all night with a 1 year old who has the skill to kick me in the nuts every time i fall asleep.

To be fair... you can heavily modify any car to out-do any higher standard car. There are probably Saxo's out there capable of whipping a TT... we just never speak of it....

but then again, what would you rather be seen in? A Supra or a Saxo?

I believe the Saxo VTS is the quickest in the range, plus with the Supra guy having no idea what he is doing no surprise that he lost the race! We have to remember although the saxo is a small cheap & badly made car, the power to weight ratio is higher than a NA. The NA Supra was designed for cruising just as the TT was, just the TT has a lot more Omph.

This annoys the piss outa me.

Sorry but it does. You sold your n.a so you could race saxos?

what? no

its a super car and getting shown up by chavs in saxos was pathetic! so i wanted supercar performance to go with the supercar looks!

Don't understand why everyone seems to feel they need to prove a point when driving a Supra, I personally love my NA and I'm sure the thousands of people who have one on here would agree they are a great car to own if your not looking for super performance. Wouldnt bother me to have some chav in a saxo beat you in some sort of pointless race because look at the difference between the cars, ones a crappy lil saxo and ones a Supra, we all know the saxo driver would choose having a supra over one anyday.

what? no

its a super car and getting shown up by chavs in saxos was pathetic! so i wanted supercar performance to go with the supercar looks!

Erm a supercar yet its not? Shown up by chavs? News flash mate if thats a rolling start that saxo is not standard which means its had money spent on it.

I know a starlet running an evo lump. Looks like poo but would mash any Supra TT from 0-60. Does that mean its being driven by chavs?

Why do people slate a n/a after moving onto a TT? Im quite happy moving back to an N/A the fact ive had it over a year and still have not put a TT lump into it.

Even more to the point i didnt see the massive joy from the TT engine. To the point i even thought it was broken (it wasnt)

TTs are built up to be this massive huge rush of power truth is its not. BPU is a different kettle of fish, and singles again.

EDIT

I can just see what would happen if one of the single lads said the same about a stock TT.

Edited by The Raven (see edit history)

where exactly did i slate the na because i moved to a tt? i liked my na i just said that was my personal reason for not wanting mine?

i simply wanted more power, and then got bored of the tt again so thats why ive gone for a large single? so yes i consider mine a supercar

where exactly did i slate the na because i moved to a tt? i liked my na i just said that was my personal reason for not wanting mine?

i simply wanted more power, and then got bored of the tt again so thats why ive gone for a large single? so yes i consider mine a supercar

You said the N/A was "pathetic" thats slating.

If you had entered a thread containing tt bashing and called the TT pathetic im sure more than a few owners would have got upset.

The supercar bit was aimed at you saying it is a super car but its not due to the lack of 500+ bhp i would guess?

i totally love my supra n/a the power is awesome, in that vid that sup didnt seem like he was shifting thow! my sup aint like that at all ;) the right time will come for the TT :p

awei bit annoying some of the tt owners greifing the n/a chaps its still the same car just without the tubbies.. where all in a supra

If it was the 135bhp Saxo VTR then the stats are as follows saxo left , Supra N/A right

Power (fly): 135bhp Power (fly) :220bhp 0-1 Supra :)

Weight: 935kg Weight: 1460kg 1-1 :(

BHP per Tonne:146.70 BHP per Tonne:153.10 1-2 Supra :)

0-60mph: 7:34 sec 0-60mph: 6.91 sec 1-3 Supra :)

0-100mph: 20:46 0-100mph: 18:40 sec 1-4 Supra :)

60-100: 13.20 sec 60-100mph: 11:48 sec 1-5 Supra :)

1/4 mile: 15:61 sec 1/4 mile: 15:29 1-6 Supra :)

1/4 mile mph: 89:43 mph 1/4 mile mph: 92:21 1-7 Supra :)

So the only thing the Supra N/A should and will loose on is weight, so either the Saxo in the video had good work on it or the Supra driver was a numpty :D

Even more to the point i didnt see the massive joy from the TT engine. To the point i even thought it was broken (it wasnt)

TTs are built up to be this massive huge rush of power truth is its not. BPU is a different kettle of fish, and singles again.

I would say it was broken mate if you didn't feel a huge surge in power. Totally agree with you about the NA engine, it's no slouch but I see both the TT & the NA as cruisers, though the TT can be brutal when needed.

Not a massive difference between a stock TT & BPU, very noticeable but not a different kettle of fish. Singles turbo's though are a different kettle of fish.

I would say it was broken mate if you didn't feel a huge surge in power. Totally agree with you about the NA engine, it's no slouch but I see both the TT & the NA as cruisers, though the TT can be brutal when needed.

Not a massive difference between a stock TT & BPU, very noticeable but not a different kettle of fish. Singles turbo's though are a different kettle of fish.

Nope not broken, 100% running and (i even took it in to be looked at by my trusted supra guy) After all the hype i was waiting for this face splitting power. Wasnt until i saw the speedo that i worked out how quick it was.

BPU cars make the first turbo come alive IMO.

Having said that i went out in Gaz1s old single before buying the TT kinda ruined the whole thing.