The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cool car to fit a 2JZ in?

JamieP

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about a light accident damage one second hand body panels are not overly expensive.

http://www.salvagesparefinder.co.uk/sold-make-ASTON+MARTIN_VANTAGE.htm

cant find the guys number i was in contact with when i was thinking about the db9 engine,you would probably get one at a good price if you didnt want the engine.good idea might be to put a wanted on part finder ,thats how i got in contact with the guy that broke aston martins.

how about a light accident damage one second hand body panels are not overly expensive.

http://www.salvagesparefinder.co.uk/sold-make-ASTON+MARTIN_VANTAGE.htm

cant find the guys number i was in contact with when i was thinking about the db9 engine,you would probably get one at a good price if you didnt want the engine.good idea might be to put a wanted on part finder ,thats how i got in contact with the guy that broke aston martins.

Looked on there couple hours back, nothing available.

Id love to build one but if im honest now is not the right time unless its a deal i cant pass on.

ive always dreamed of stripping out a prius. positioning the seat further back and cramming in a 2jz in there. Keeping it as stock as possible on the outside. Tubbing out the rear and fitting some wide wheels. put a powerglide in it or something then taking it down the pod :p

ive always dreamed of stripping out a prius. positioning the seat further back and cramming in a 2jz in there. Keeping it as stock as possible on the outside. Tubbing out the rear and fitting some wide wheels. put a powerglide in it or something then taking it down the pod :p

:eyebrows::yeahthat: