The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blackie's Supra project

Blackie

Guest Shell Shocked
The guy in the pic has got a hard on just by looking at your car. I would be worried about letting him anywhere near it as some of the stains may not come out :D

Looks good though and cant wait to see the top coat go on.

Lol I noticed that, I think it's the owner Rich. Should look phonominal When it's done (the car not the hard on)

I think Rich was sucking it back after a 12 hour day on the car on a Saturday (after working 10 hours a day all week).

Blackie I hope you can forgive his/our laziness on this one occasion :p

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Rich was sucking it back after a 12 hour day on the car on a Saturday (after working 10 hours a day all week).

Blackie I hope you can forgive his/our laziness on this one occasion :p

If you were really putting in 110% you wouldent have time to post on here :innocent:

Guest Shell Shocked
If you were really putting in 110% you wouldent have time to post on here :innocent:

pff, thats why I took the desk job, cant be getting my nice suit all dusty :lol:

Would it be the same case if someone else said it or just me? :sly:

I don't know, I am getting rather bad, the other day, someone said 'sucking off the excess' in a completely normal conversation, I then proceeded to ask him if his bird does it aswell.............not very good office talk:(

Should be coming over tonight of it in full colour. Yesterday they did nine base coats none stop seven hours of painting :D

9 :blink:

what colour is the base for that paint? mine has to be black

jsut hope it all goes well mate! will look lush when done!