The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blackie's Supra project

Blackie

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As some of you might know my Supra got "Done over" for want of better words, After the insurance gave the go ahead i decided to put my savings to it and have it done properly

Thats what i was on about mate i can see its all primer :D

Guest Shell Shocked

Glad your liking the progress Blackie.

I think all of the guys where relieved to see how much better these over-fenders fitted compared to the others we look at!

I got some more pictures, which I send over to you when I get a second. Should be in primer by the end of the day :)

If your still on target to pick your car up next Monday, give me a shout, as I will drive down with you (if you dont mind).

As I want them to have a quick look at my bonnet and get a price for a rub down and re-laquer.

I will bring my camera with me;)

The guy in the pic has got a hard on just by looking at your car. I would be worried about letting him anywhere near it as some of the stains may not come out :D

Looks good though and cant wait to see the top coat go on.

Lol I noticed that, I think it's the owner Rich. Should look phonominal When it's done (the car not the hard on)