The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra NA Owners vs Other cars

Guest George89

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bignum, I hope that isn't directed at me? I too feel that the OP has made an ass of himself, hence the post and link...

No. I suspect he wasn't aiming it at you. And magictorch doesn't think you're a muppet either...;)

Its not what you drive, its how you drive! I can think of a few TT owners i would kick arse against in a NA

Iv seen the 'same people' rip apart members for posting albeit silly things but wtf, its happening too many times to tolerate now! Think i need to update my block list because its starting to get on my nerves

Since im bored like hell sitting here on my own, heres another statement made by the OP in the link..

"Try racing a supra any supra and see if you can beat it."

Sounds like Vin Diesel right there :D I can't remember what he actually says in the movie F&F though...

Since im bored like hell sitting here on my own, heres another statement made by the OP in the link..

Sounds like Vin Diesel right there :D I can't remember what he actually says in the movie F&F though...

"ask any racer, any real racer"

Chav was aimed at the guy in the link bud, trying to swap his supra for some honda thingy ek99? wtf never heard of 1 anyways:)