The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

:D

Im still off the road im afraid. That and the fact i dont overly like any of you:D

Fine, I'll update for you dude.

1. supraturbochris

2. mitchell9006

3. Abz

4. TJP

5. Pistonbroke (TBC)

6. markssupra

7. The Raven (Doesn't like any of the kent lot)

8. Supralad

9. mplavery (TBC)

Fine, I'll update for you dude.

1. supraturbochris

2. mitchell9006

3. Abz

4. TJP

5. Pistonbroke (TBC)

6. markssupra

7. The Raven (Doesn't like any of the kent lot)

8. Supralad

9. mplavery (TBC)

LMAO. I am amused, the worrying thing is tho..When im ready to grace the meet with my greatness will you still be there even without the supra? If not i might feel i missed out.:(

LMAO. I am amused, the worrying thing is tho..When im ready to grace the meet with my greatness will you still be there even without the supra? If not i might feel i missed out.:(
Well if your greatness can have the time to make an appearance then I'll be sure to attend, in an oil burner :)

You won't have missed out much mate, mines pretty stock running 800 bhp :D

Be great if you can give us a heads up when you are planning to join us, will need to get the red carpet out and give it a good clean, been told that is the only thing a na can drive on :p

should be a good night, we should get some fireworks or something.

And not them out in bluewater car park abz lol :D

Should we park on the top floor then? We can get some good views of the fireworks then!

Be great if you can give us a heads up when you are planning to join us, will need to get the red carpet out and give it a good clean, been told that is the only thing a na can drive on :p