The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

Guest dark samurai

ok, leaving in a minute, where abouts in the car park, by the entrance of the car park or the entrance of the shopping centre, dont want to go and see nobody there lol

Well atleast the corsa saxo bunch have not seen it yet.

Cant deal with chavs...O wait abz goes.........:D

I thought you were part of the Saxo bunch, hence why you don't turn up. Bodykits falling off, this and that :eyebrows:

Yes Abz goes unlike others who always have an excuse each month :eyebrows:
;)

:D abz your name has been called. lol
:D

Didnt you know im famous? thats why i cant go....:)

I was going to use Supra -T but i guess he dont go no more, abz was an easy target

I thought Supra T worked with you! :D

On that note, sorry guys but I am currently stuck in a cold data centre with our ACE server down. This means nobody in the firm can login remotely via Citrix or VPN so it is not a good thing. I am currently waiting for a phone to see if they can fix it from the office end without a restore of the DB & things are looking unlikely at the moment.

If I make it out of Docklands early enough, I'll join you guys.

Apologises :(

I came to Bluewater meet for the first time last night. I was late though as I missed the turn off and went through the tunnel. Spent an hour driving round and round Bluewaters car parks and couldn't find another Supra anywhere. Could you please specify exactly where you all meet please so I can make sure I meet you all at the right place and the right time.

I came to Bluewater meet for the first time last night. I was late though as I missed the turn off and went through the tunnel. Spent an hour driving round and round Bluewaters car parks and couldn't find another Supra anywhere. Could you please specify exactly where you all meet please so I can make sure I meet you all at the right place and the right time.

Its top secret.

1st floor underneath this carpark :)

But keep it under your hat

BAH!

I cant help it! its not my fault! I was in bluewater picking up a bonnet a few weeks ago. I consider it rude that no one went.

Ive been to supra pod, and used to attend all the old thanet meets. If im honest you north kent people are all weird.

I am upset, you have compared me to a north kent person and all those nice things I have said about you and all those times I have stuck up for you, I thought us south kent groupies stuck together :cry:

I am upset, you have compared me to a north kent person and all those nice things I have said about you and all those times I have stuck up for you, I thought us south kent groupies stuck together :cry:

Sorry, but if you hang around with the essex / kent lot it rubs off. Soon all hope will be lost:(

• 4 weeks later...