The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

supraturbochris

Two meets on the same night. wots the point in that.? we thought the best thing todo was go somewhere ells for a couple of months. non of us wont to have a meet somewhere ells. but thought if bluewater don't wont us to spend money in their store we go and spend it somewhere ells. and we could go back in the winter when its nice to be undercover. at the end of the day sounds like it was all old members that don't have supras anymore. so bluewater wouldn't of known it was A SUPRA CLUB MEET. LOL

What was a Piss take was that no members said they weren't happy to go somewhere ells. after Gary [gdog] spent time trying to find a pub we could all park in.

Me and mandy turned up about 9pm cus we were going to come in for a drink but drove twice round car park and couldn't find a parking space. So we left. To be fair I wouldn't want to park my car there as don't like the way everyone were parked so close. But that's me. Did Tina get out ok cuz she had a car parked about a foot off her drivers door.

I think that's how Tina parked it.... LOL but as it was the first time we had a meet their. we just winged it.:) their is a separate carpark we could go in. but as we didn't now exactly how many would turn up. thought we would just park in the main carpark.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm up for this one, but yeah... where. I prefer Bluewater but clearly not in "that" car park.... (not taking away any of the effort Gary went to last month btw, that was cool)

haha thats cool im not bothered about it :D

if you go into the multi story car park from the normal ramp they will pick you up straight away....but then if they see multiple of us coming in then they will anyway.

I'll go wherever I'm told :D

But I need a bit more direction than "down the other end". Bluewater is bigger than God. It took me about 8 meets to learn where the naughty car park was. :blonde:

hahaha well basic direction is dont turn off at the first turning, i wasnt about at the fast and furious meet so cant comment.

I'll go wherever I'm told :D

But I need a bit more direction than "down the other end". Bluewater is bigger than God. It took me about 8 meets to learn where the naughty car park was. :blonde:

I will have your eeeerrrmmmmmm delivery.;) so im shore you will find us.