The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

Good meet, good to see everyone again and finally meet Chris6t9 for the first time.

Big thanks to the Baileys for the ride in the silver bullet :thumbs:..... unfortunately it made the drive home in the 350 massively disappointing (I had to make fluttering waste gate noises myself every time I changed gear and it's so much easier if the car is making the noises for you :D), but it's made me very excited about my build and I'm still grinning from the experience :) Good luck at the Pod today guys..... I'll be watching on here for vids and times.

Edited by Phlukey (see edit history)

I really should get myself down to one of these, although im now supless. But even more reason - keep the spark alive.

If anyones passing through shootershill on their way to the next one and has a spare seat going i wouldnt mind a lift - i'll chuck in a bag of haribos [emoji16] its either that or bring the german diesel and park in another car park [emoji16]

I really should get myself down to one of these, although im now supless. But even more reason - keep the spark alive.

If anyones passing through shootershill on their way to the next one and has a spare seat going i wouldnt mind a lift - i'll chuck in a bag of haribos [emoji16] its either that or bring the german diesel and park in another car park [emoji16]

Abz comes from docklands so could pass by your way, so you might be able to catch a lift from him

12.37@124mph at 1.3bar on street tires. Not enough grip!

I am just crap at getting the old girl off the line and also needed to keep the boost low for traction and preservation of car for Dragonball

Nice time, you was getting somthing like that on the last setup didnt you with drag tyres on ?

Best time we have done is 12.065@126mph on 1.6bar with street tires. We have only used the drag radials once and we ran a 12.9@119 with boost issues. Which we think was the cracked exhaust manifold. Its got an easy 11 second pass in it if all goes to plan.

Best time we have done is 12.065@126mph on 1.6bar with street tires. We have only used the drag radials once and we ran a 12.9@119 with boost issues. Which we think was the cracked exhaust manifold. Its got an easy 11 second pass in it if all goes to plan.

Nice!! great work guys

Great meet last night guys, was brilliant to get down and meet most of you finally. Still find it strange that we crossed paths at that same shell garage phlukey lol. Watt watt bpu is not slow! Not for me anyway! But daym thank you baileys for taking me out, that is a completely different animal! And that bay! :ecstatic:

Come in any car we sometime have a few non supras,pug 308 which I turn up in at the moment,there golfs A4s Audi ttrs scirocco 350z,Evo,Lamborghini once and vans so just come along we don't mind what you turn up in mate

Fair doo's. Van you say [emoji57]

• 5 weeks later...
U stop wasting time on here and get your car back together ready for Saturday night. I know Friday is first but I can't make so it's not as important lol...

Might have blagged a day off today and spent the day on it... :sly:

Noooo. Did a load of the fiddly bits. Deleted the BOV pipe off the metal vac pipes. Renewed all the vac hoses. Ran the new BOV vac hose. Fitted my pulleys. Painted the fan. Fitted all the turbo pipework. Removed the turbo pipework. Refitted it. Swore. Spat my dummy out. Removed it, refitted it all again. :D

Tomorrow will be repairing my bumper bracket, polishing the IC. Fitting the IC pipework and rad etc. Then all that's left is to drill the baffles out of my cam covers, drill 'em, tap 'em, bolt 'em, fit 'em.

Noooo. Did a load of the fiddly bits. Deleted the BOV pipe off the metal vac pipes. Renewed all the vac hoses. Ran the new BOV vac hose. Fitted my pulleys. Painted the fan. Fitted all the turbo pipework. Removed the turbo pipework. Refitted it. Swore. Spat my dummy out. Removed it, refitted it all again. :D

Tomorrow will be repairing my bumper bracket, polishing the IC. Fitting the IC pipework and rad etc. Then all that's left is to drill the baffles out of my cam covers, drill 'em, tap 'em, bolt 'em, fit 'em.

Sounds like a fun day with in out in out......did you shake it all about afterwards benjy [emoji12]