The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

Yeah they threw a bunch out at the last meet after you left Gary but one of the security guards walked over and said you guys are all ok as your a bit older & behaving but don't take the piss, so fingers crossed they ok with us again!

Yeah I would def want some pictures please matey if you don't mind as she's back on the road! Hope yours is all ok after all the work you've done? I'll get those prices for ya ready for Friday buddy soz I've not done it already been really busy with first week of March for 'new plate' hangovers ;)

Yeah they threw a bunch out at the last meet after you left Gary but one of the security guards walked over and said you guys are all ok as your a bit older & behaving but don't take the piss, so fingers crossed they ok with us again!

Yeah I would def want some pictures please matey if you don't mind as she's back on the road! Hope yours is all ok after all the work you've done? I'll get those prices for ya ready for Friday buddy soz I've not done it already been really busy with first week of March for 'new plate' hangovers ;)

HA HEM..... all the work who done........:innocent: LOL.

Yeah that's cool like I said if people don't park onto of each other il do a few more if people want them done  cheers mate no rush atm and yes fingers crossed we are progressing lol.

I should be there and the car hopefully will be driving in a straight line finally, will be doing pictures for people if they want them done just come and ask me, just don't all park onto of each other....also been alot of clubs and little rude boys being thrown out of the carparks by security and police so be prepared to maybe have to find another location unless we go to the other carparks first....

If any rude boy plastic gangsters turn up, then me and Clay will pop over to have a nice chat.

Saying that I am not 100% sure I'll be there on Friday as I am meeting up with some colleagues who have come over from the states. Depends how late we finish!

If any rude boy plastic gangsters turn up, then me and Clay will pop over to have a nice chat.

Saying that I am not 100% sure I'll be there on Friday as I am meeting up with some colleagues who have come over from the states. Depends how late we finish!

Bring them with you I'm sure they will love bluewater.