The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

Wait a minute you're right I've got the days muddled up!

Well I might be able to come then it's just the last time I went I was at the wrong place and didn't meet anyone...

Yay ok well you can meet us at clacketts, but we meet at the house of Fraser car park 2nd floor near the cinema round the back.. I can pm you my mob number if you want so you can call for assistance when you are lost XD

Wait a minute you're right I've got the days muddled up!

Well I might be able to come then it's just the last time I went I was at the wrong place and didn't meet anyone...

Wel you must be a right DONUT. if you couldent find us. LOL

Hi guys. Ive been a newbie on thus forum for quite awhile now but due to work and family i havent really been on here much. Only just seen theres a local meet on me doorstep at blue water that id like to come and meet you guys. Il try and make it friday providing im bot called out at work. Need to stretch me cars legs. Lol.

Hi guys. Ive been a newbie on thus forum for quite awhile now but due to work and family i havent really been on here much. Only just seen theres a local meet on me doorstep at blue water that id like to come and meet you guys. Il try and make it friday providing im bot called out at work. Need to stretch me cars legs. Lol.

Hey dude, yeah come along, we all meet on the middle floor of the house of Fraser Carpark (round the back near the cinema)

Hey dude, yeah come along, we all meet on the middle floor of the house of Fraser Carpark (round the back near the cinema)

Are you meeting us at Clackett Lane still bud?

not too far from you, tolworth/new malden

Well, Clackett Lane is about 20 mins from Junction 8 M25. I assume you'd come along the A217 wouldn't you? Or down to Coulsdon?