The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra RZ TT, J-spec, Silver, Low miles.

TopgunTT

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

That price is stupidly low for this car Bill, I can vouch for this car it is the perfect example of a mkiv and has some tasty brakes fitted which.

Bill, don't lower it any more as you will be making too much of a loss on the car, and its simply worth more than its priced as now.

Silly low price. If our car situation changes we were going to get another NA. At this price I'll probably go for this instead if it's still around after Christmas.

Don't drop the price anymore, some dealer will pick it up and put about £1500 on it.

H.

I know what your all saying guys, And it breaks my heart to have to sell her let alone let it go for this price.

I have only done 200 miles in the last 6 months and that is just to make sure everything is ticking over, It has only done 700 miles since last service and mot, And 500 of those miles were in 1 week in a trip to Cornwall.

It just doesn't move anymore with the family growing and it looks so sad just sat there :(

That price is stupidly low for this car Bill, I can vouch for this car it is the perfect example of a mkiv and has some tasty brakes fitted which.

Bill, don't lower it any more as you will be making too much of a loss on the car, and its simply worth more than its priced as now.

Thanks for the comments mate, no one down South seems to want a Supra?

Dude I came into an unexpected period of unemployment. Had I been on par for an end of year high like I was expecting I'd have bought it as a fifth car as a money maker for next summer. I personally cannot see why an entrepreneurial individual hasn't snapped this up as a way of taking a grand over a few months with no expenses.

Dude I came into an unexpected period of unemployment. Had I been on par for an end of year high like I was expecting I'd have bought it as a fifth car as a money maker for next summer. I personally cannot see why an entrepreneurial individual hasn't snapped this up as a way of taking a grand over a few months with no expenses.

No problem mate, It doesn't look like it is going anywhere fast :search:

Its insane really. I wanted your car if I'm honest to take the brakes off for my aristo and then sell on with my J-spec brakes on for the same money in april/may whilst having a supra TT for a lark about in. I'd hoped to make a couple of quid on the seasonal change in value on top of having a grands worth of upgraded brakes on my car. Misfortune on my part has seen off my speculation.

What I don't understand is that in a very shark like forum that this one can be why someone else hasn't seen and seized this opportunity? That is unless you've been like I have in the past and refused offers from sharks even if they are on the money.

Silly low price. If our car situation changes we were going to get another NA. At this price I'll probably go for this instead if it's still around after Christmas.

Don't drop the price anymore, some dealer will pick it up and put about £1500 on it.

H.

It doesn't look like it is going anywhere fast even though i am getting more inquires.

well done mate, best car for that price all year. I guess your location didnt help as newbies dont want to travel (a must to find the right one in my opinion) transfer that PP payment in your bank......... quick lol :D

Youll be sad when he lights up the rears and drives off in it :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.