The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra RZ TT, J-spec, Silver, Low miles.

TopgunTT

If you were nearer to Dundee I would've snapped that up with that price!

GLWTS though as I think this is really a special Sup!

There are some cheap flights available from Edinburgh to Bristol or Exeter :)

Then have a nice drive home :)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tempting, very tempting indeed! But I might have to relocate soon so a bit partial to driving such a long distance :(

If everything goes as planned I would be down near Leicester though so then I might reconsider! :D

I struggle to understand why no one has bought it yet though. A nice J Spec with big brakes!

I haven't even had 1 viewing? It must either be the pics or the price? The closest i have got to a viewing is a guy doing an hpi check, He told me it came back clear and that was it :blink:

Been on sale since Jan and not even one viewing.....

I guess very few new supra buyers are aware of this club and hence your sale ad. they probably approach dealers direct or other websites like autotrader, etc....

Been on sale since Jan and not even one viewing.....

I guess very few new supra buyers are aware of this club and hence your sale ad. they probably approach dealers direct or other websites like autotrader, etc....

I think you are right, It is on pistonheads, But everyone wants to swap with an old bmw :blink:

Nobody seems to want to travel anymore to view a car. I drove 8 hours to go and view this Supra, That was just getting there.

Can't believe you havn't even had 1 viewing. It's a mint looking car which has clearly been very well looked after, 6k for a TT is a steal, don't lower the price anymore mate

Neither can i, Saying that i originally had it up for £8000 due to the money i have invested. However even with £2000 knocked off the original price no one is interested. Everyone seems to want cheap rather than looked after :(

Neither can i, Saying that i originally had it up for £8000 due to the money i have invested. However even with £2000 knocked off the original price no one is interested. Everyone seems to want cheap rather than looked after :(

Well I know i'd rather save up the extra money to get one that has been very well looked after, pays to get the right car in the first place especially when dealing with cars like these

This looks like a lovely motor. I have a few more months of saving before I can get a TT. I understand you needing the money fast

GLWTS mate. Perfect condition

At this rate i reckon i will still have it this time next year :rolleyes:

Cheers for the comments though mate :)

Lovely car mate & a brilliant brake setup! 8k is well worth the money! If you consider how much the brake setup goes for and also just a stock TT auto with around 100k goes for around £6k! An this has got a nice set of wheels & leather seats!

Good luck with the sale :thumbs:

Price drop again :(

£5795.

Yes it is with the brakes, Our next baby is due within 4 weeks :) and this has to go :(

Brakes too:blink: even If i put my car up for sale and it sold quick I would still only have around 4k and with no job to get the rest of the money couldn't make 6k. Damn I wish I was in the market right now:( Congrats with baby by the way:thumbs:

My dad has a ford focus 4 door:d perfect for you he might even let you do a straight swap lmao.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.