The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra RZ TT, J-spec, Silver, Low miles.

TopgunTT

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen you have been looking Kevin, and as a new member looking for the right car this may just be a steal and the right one for you :) 80k on the clock, reciepts for work done, big front brake kit, a good load of MOT, and a clean Supra at that. I think you would be really really hard pushed to find better at that price (you may but not with the monster brakes)

Very very worthy of a look over this car is dont miss out:cool: Yes it would be a long way to view for you but you must be prepared to travel to find the right car..

Bump :)

I cant belive this has still not gone......bonkers?

Those big ass brakes as well, someones going to be getting a right deal at that price now!

Good luck with the sale, honestly cant belive this is still up for grabs!

Free Bump

Thanks Matthew, Just looks like it will be staying with me? Fate i suppose after all the money i have put into it.

You do realise that selling this car will be your biggest ever regret. We thats both my mrs and I have really regretted selling mine. You can just as easily live with a supra and a baby as most other cars. Every car you get has some disadvantage. Trust me we've been through the lot. Volvo's, range rover, discovery, rovers, golf estate, and others. We settled in the end on an aristo as we get TT power with a boot and 5 doors however we'd still rather a supra. If it wasn't for supra prices holding strong I would have been able to afford to buy back in. Preferably I'd like a black GZ aerotop but I'd never afford one hence my interest in your car.

Congrats on the baby though chap.

You do realise that selling this car will be your biggest ever regret. We thats both my mrs and I have really regretted selling mine. You can just as easily live with a supra and a baby as most other cars. Every car you get has some disadvantage. Trust me we've been through the lot. Volvo's, range rover, discovery, rovers, golf estate, and others. We settled in the end on an aristo as we get TT power with a boot and 5 doors however we'd still rather a supra. If it wasn't for supra prices holding strong I would have been able to afford to buy back in. Preferably I'd like a black GZ aerotop but I'd never afford one hence my interest in your car.

Congrats on the baby though chap.

If i had only the 1 baby i would try and keep the Supra, However we now have 6 children so you can see why it finally has to go.

And i know i will regret it big time :(

I cant belive this has still not gone......bonkers?

Those big ass brakes as well, someones going to be getting a right deal at that price now!

Good luck with the sale, honestly cant belive this is still up for grabs!

Free Bump

Thanks mate.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.