The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra RZ TT, J-spec, Silver, Low miles.

TopgunTT

NOW SOLD.

Hi all, The time has come that i may have to sell my Supra .

It is a j-spec, TT, Auto, Silver, The miles are still in kilometres but it is roughly 80,000 miles when converted. 1994. L reg.

Interior and body work in very good condition for year, This has been one looked after Supra :)

I have owned it since 2007 and in that time i have receipts for over £5000 pounds that i have spent on it :blink:

The main one bulk cost was getting my brakes done as that came to over £2000 alone. The front set up are the HI SPEC MEGA MONSTER BRAKES WITH MASSIVE CALIPERS AND THE 360mm discs, Note these are not the SMALLER Monster calipers. Also have had the back brakes upgraded.

New BK Racing alloys had them fitted when i had the new brakes done.

IT HAS A BLITZ NUR SPEC R EXHAUST

IT HAS A BLITZ SUS AIR FILTER.

IRIDIUM PLUGS.

IT HAS A CLIFFORD CAT 1 ALARM WITH INSTALLATION CERTIFICATE FOR INSURANCE PURPOSES, The one with the proximity sensor, I think it's a mark 2.

Also has a RED TOP BATTERY that last longer than your normal halfords battery.

HID's 8000k.

LSD.

It has an original UK bonnet Scoop.

New BLUETOOTH stereo and speakers installed only last summer.

Alot of service history and previous mot certificates, Major service when i got it in 2007. Had the cambelts changed in 2008 when i had the new alternator put in.

MOT TILL JUNE/JULY AND TAX TILL END OF MARCH. HAD NEW SOLID BRAKE LINES AND NEW REAR SUSPENSION ARMS, AND NEW REAR TYRES IN JUNE 2010.

HAD £1100 SPENT ON IT IN JUNE FOR MOT.

Just had it's yearly service even though i only do around 2000 miles a year.

As you can see the engine hasn't been messed with, Yes i know it's dirty. Never been bpu or messed with. Ideal for someone who wants to do the work themselves or keep it stock.

It has had a few new patrs due to wearing out, A new ALTERNATOR and POWER STEERING RACK, I think it was called that?

Bad bits if you can call them that, There is some bubbling around the bottom of the back window, And there is a small dent in one of the sillls, Looks like a scooter has gone into it, I have a written quote for £140 to have this rectified properly.

Ok now for the price, I am after £8000 or as near offer as i have spent a small fortune in the last 3 years, I'm not desparate to sell so i won't be taking any silly offers.

Pictures are in my album in my profile which i took last year for my insurance company who i have a certificate of agreed value. If anyone is able to move the pics to this thread it would be a great .

Thanks for looking guys :)

MORE PICS IN MY PROFILE. DOUBLE CLICK THUMBNAIL TO MAKE BIGGER.

[ATTACH]114959[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]114960[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]114961[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]114962[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]114963[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]114964[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]114965[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]114966[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]114967[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]114968[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]114969[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]114970[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]114971[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]114972[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]114973[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]114974[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]114975[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]114976[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]114977[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]114978[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]114959[/ATTACH]

MORE AND BIGGER PICS IN MY PROFILE IN MY ALBUM, THANK YOU.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice car.

Does every import come with that air filter or something!!

Nope!

Lovely example mate, someone will be getting a good car there, good base stock shell as well :thumbs:.

If you can't sell it, I'll have the bonnet off you :D. Only joking mate, good luck with the sale.

Nope!

Lovely example mate, someone will be getting a good car there, good base stock shell as well :thumbs:.

If you can't sell it, I'll have the bonnet off you :D. Only joking mate, good luck with the sale.

Cheers fella, I wanted to try and keep it stock looking.

Nice car but I think 8K for an auto is very much, I carn't even sell my TT manual for 7K the markets just not there at the moment.

I have valued it at what i think it is worth. I know how much i have invested in it in the last couple of years. Even my insurance broker agrees by my agreed value. This has been well looked after. I could take my brakes off and sell it for alot less, but i'm not going too. Not everyone wants a manual, If you think your cars worth less thats upto you. I'm not desparate to sell so it won't be going for stupid money, Thanks anyway.

Right here is the situation, I have been offered £1300 for my front brake set up, Which they will get a bargain as i paid £1800 around 2000 miles ago. So i am selling the car at the lower price of £7300 with the front brakes, Or now £6000 with out them and i will put some j-specs back on which i really didn't want to do. Either way the money invested in this car over the last 2 years is a bargain to someone. Can't hold this offer out too long as someone wants the brakes.

Lovely car mate & a brilliant brake setup! 8k is well worth the money! If you consider how much the brake setup goes for and also just a stock TT auto with around 100k goes for around £6k! An this has got a nice set of wheels & leather seats!

Good luck with the sale :thumbs:

Lovely car mate & a brilliant brake setup! 8k is well worth the money! If you consider how much the brake setup goes for and also just a stock TT auto with around 100k goes for around £6k! An this has got a nice set of wheels & leather seats!

Good luck with the sale :thumbs:

Cheers fella, The pictures don't really do it justice, I will take some fresh ones when the snow clears, Thanks for the comments :)

it is a lovely car mate, ill do some research as my wheels are 18". are the pads easy to get hold of?

Cheers mate, If you buy new the pads and braided lines and everything else comes with it, £1800 new, I have a buyer interseted in mine for £1300 but i want to try and keep them on the Supra if i can, They get alot of attention at shows :)

I don't have a link no, However if you google hi spec it will come up, Just go into Toyota and it will list Supra's. They do specific sizes for what size wheels you have, It is quite simple.

And i don't really want to sell it especially with show time starting soon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.