The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra RZ TT, J-spec, Silver, Low miles.

TopgunTT

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is with the brakes, Our next baby is due within 4 weeks :) and this has to go :(
With the brakes too! This is a steal! :blink:

I can't believe no one has snapped this up! I'd put mine up at this price & I've got 100k on the clock with JSpec brakes :D

That is a pretty good price.

I am selling it for less than what i have spent on it since 2007 :blink:

I must be too far down in the sticks to even get a viewing? I'm not to far from Bristol, Just a short trip down the motorway for those of you further up north ;)

I am selling it for less than what i have spent on it since 2007 :blink:

I must be too far down in the sticks to even get a viewing? I'm not to far from Bristol, Just a short trip down the motorway for those of you further up north ;)

No where is too remote to travel if you want to view/find the right car..... thats just not some peoples views, they expect to find a great Supe 20 mins from thier doors. It does not happen you have to travel a bit. This Supra seems sale of the century so get viewing guys

Is your Supra for sale?

It may be very soon. I have a company car now and want to get some money together for a nice TT/single. With the company car I can afford not to have the expensive Supra taking cash (insurance, petrol etc) away from saving. My options have been limited to PX. My NA has some minor defects (body kit mainly) which I would declare as it is only right. I have been meaning to put an add up here.

I will save for a bit longer mate. I don't want to waste your time tbh. Not fair on you

No where is too remote to travel if you want to view/find the right car..... thats just not some peoples views, they expect to find a great Supe 20 mins from thier doors. It does not happen you have to travel a bit. This Supra seems sale of the century so get viewing guys

Cheers fella.

Seen you have been looking Kevin, and as a new member looking for the right car this may just be a steal and the right one for you :) 80k on the clock, reciepts for work done, big front brake kit, a good load of MOT, and a clean Supra at that. I think you would be really really hard pushed to find better at that price (you may but not with the monster brakes)

Very very worthy of a look over this car is dont miss out:cool: Yes it would be a long way to view for you but you must be prepared to travel to find the right car..

:)

Well i put a premium ad on pistonheads 2 days ago and i have been offered a Landrover, Several different bmws, A skyline, A scooby, A civic ek9, And a straight swap for a Supra n/a :rolleyes:

Hang in there mate, why on earth would you want a straight swap with an na lmao

Im dreading putting mine on there

Well i put a premium ad on pistonheads 2 days ago and i have been offered a Landrover, Several different bmws, A skyline, A scooby, A civic ek9, And a straight swap for a Supra n/a :rolleyes:

I will add in a ford mondeo st 220 to my list of offers.

My own fault for saying possible px for something more family freindly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.