The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra RZ TT, J-spec, Silver, Low miles.

TopgunTT

No one has been to view it, Shame as i'm sure they would buy it once they seen it in the flesh. I have had quite a few inquiries from abroad, Even had one guy do an hpi check on it, Which came back clear of course.

I know we never get back what we put into these cars, However i have receipts for nearly £6000 since 2007 :blink:

The price is just dropping and dropping on these cars.

Like you i could do with something more practical to drive the children around in, Maybe an evo :)

Just about to put 12 months mot on it now too.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
might be interested mate can you forward more spec?:)

Seen you have been looking Kevin, and as a new member looking for the right car this may just be a steal and the right one for you :) 80k on the clock, reciepts for work done, big front brake kit, a good load of MOT, and a clean Supra at that. I think you would be really really hard pushed to find better at that price (you may but not with the monster brakes)

Very very worthy of a look over this car is dont miss out:cool: Yes it would be a long way to view for you but you must be prepared to travel to find the right car..

Guest kevin.rundell
Seen you have been looking Kevin, and as a new member looking for the right car this may just be a steal and the right one for you :) 80k on the clock, reciepts for work done, big front brake kit, a good load of MOT, and a clean Supra at that. I think you would be really really hard pushed to find better at that price (you may but not with the monster brakes)

Very very worthy of a look over this car is dont miss out:cool: Yes it would be a long way to view for you but you must be prepared to travel to find the right car..

yeah i agree but need to wait for payday to finaly sort out cash as i told every one who has PM and form messaged that this was the case hopefully ill get what im after near 1st of aug and travel is no prob. thanks for tha advise mate, again if you see any more let me know

Thanks for the comments Scotty.

• 2 weeks later...
I might even clean the engine bay too, At least you can see it's a good honest untouched engine :)

I'd give it a clean as that looks like an unloved engine to me rather than an honest one ;)

I'd also get some better pics of the outside so you can see the whole car and while your at it i'd give the inside the once over (a bit of cockpit spray, wet vac the carpet and give the seats a leather clean) and take fresh pic.

What rear wing is on the car ? personally i'd try to find an o/e wing in the same colour and fit that, im just being picky but the one fitted just doesn't look right to me.

You need to make the car stand out from the crowd in my opinion and good pics really help sell a car.

Good luck with the sale

Where are the pictures stored? Are they bigger pics on your PC or is that the size of them?

The pics that are in the thread already are on photobucket. Somehow i uploaded the pics to my album before and they were bigger and you managed to put them in this for sale thread. Yes i can view them bigger on my pc, Just don't know why i can't make them bigger on here :(

The pics that are in the thread already are on photobucket. Somehow i uploaded the pics to my album before and they were bigger and you managed to put them in this for sale thread. Yes i can view them bigger on my pc, Just don't know why i can't make them bigger on here :(

PM me your photobucket album address Bill:)

Lovely car mate & a brilliant brake setup! 8k is well worth the money! If you consider how much the brake setup goes for and also just a stock TT auto with around 100k goes for around £6k! An this has got a nice set of wheels & leather seats!

Good luck with the sale :thumbs:

Cheers fella,

I have made the pictures as big as i can now in the first post, I know i am no David Bailey but these are the best pics i have got, The car still looks better when you see it for real. I have more pics in my profile.

£5995

Or possibly a deal with a more family suited car or something where you can seat 4 people comfortably :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.