Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys, I think the final numbers are as follows:

1. SupraRider confirmed PAID

2. Drift_Bear confirmedWAITING FOR REPLY

3. Mustang confirmed PAID

4. Geo updating tonight

5. marcAB10 confirmed PAID

6. EdinlexusV8 confirmed PAID (PM sent, havent heard from him yet)

7. Raz confirmed PAID

Hey Preston, Theres a gas station just after the last of Dundee's roundabouts, I can meet you guys there, no detours required then. If you let me know what sort of time you'll be there I'll get there early so I you wouldn't even need to stop, keep everyone moving.

Do you have anywhere in mind for car washing?

sounds like a good plan. Aberdeen folks, what do you think? if we leave from aberdeen around 5.30ish, then we'll prob reach dundee within the hour and20mins to be precise? I certainly won't be driving down at 100mph! erm, do you mean the shell petrol station after big Morrison's supermarket on our left? that would be a good stop for you to join in at the traffic lights. I could give you a call when we are almost there.

Hey Preston, Theres a gas station just after the last of Dundee's roundabouts, I can meet you guys there, no detours required then. If you let me know what sort of time you'll be there I'll get there early so I you wouldn't even need to stop, keep everyone moving.

Do you have anywhere in mind for car washing?

not sure about car washing john, thought you would be best placed to answer that since you were there last year.

Geo/Raz/EdinLexusV8, where will we meet up with you in Edinburgh? May I suggest Esso Petrol station right beside MacDonalds? Its easier for us to scoot round the roundabout just as we come off from the motorway. Yes? No?

Hey preston I'm just making my way down from glasgow with geo so we will probably just meet u at the esso petrol station if that is the easiest option, have you guys got a place in mind were we could hose the car down and polish it ?

No but I've been told by the organisers to bring along some buckets because there will be taps just outside the halls to wash down if needed IF WE GET THERE EARLY ENOUGH. remember there will be 1000ish cars going into the show by 9am!

Hey preston I'm just making my way down from glasgow with geo so we will probably just meet u at the esso petrol station if that is the easiest option, have you guys got a place in mind were we could hose the car down and polish it ?

Hey guys, another update from me for the following information that all of us must be aware of:

All inside stands must enter the event from Gate 6. Follow the signs for the airport and you will see event signage clearly showing

EXHIBITOR /INSIDE STANDS. Gate 6 is situated at the public car park for Ingliston.

Important:

This is the only entry point and you cannot enter the show at any other entry. All transport must be inside by no later than 9AM!, as the gates will then be closed for the show opening at 10am prompt. The gates will be be accessible from 7am - 9am strictly no admittance thereafter.

All drivers must wear ID Bracelets and have their passes displayed on the car windscreen upon arrival at the entrance gate. (I have them!)

CAR SPEC:

It will be helpful to the public if you have a specification sheet displayed on the car, this will also prevent you from answering the same question over and over.

Hope this is helpful!

Preston (PM me if you need further details)

If theres taps there then I'm for doing at the show ground, I'll be washing and polishing mine thoroughly the day before so provided its not raining it should just need a quick once over and dry. As for you Glasgow area guys, if you aim to be there same time as us, around 7:45 we should be golden.

with the spec sheets they would look great if they were all the same format. I'm happy to do that if everyone can get their info to me asap. We had matching ones for the dat-inter stand last year and they looked class. I can fire a template together tonight to have a look at if you like?

That would be good regarding templates John, I was thinking that if everyone just printed off there 'garage' page off here but I suppose that could be difficult.

If you could make a quick mock up, with titles we had to fill in (engine spec, interior etc etc) then hopefully we can all fill that out asap for you to print them off.

Like this I did for my garage-

'95 NA-TT SZ-R 5speed with LSD.

ENGINE*-

Full twin turbo 2JZ GTE conversion,

RPS stage2 puck clutch,

SARD BOV,

SARD filter,

FMIC,

HKS hyper muffler exhaust,

Second decat.

CHASSIS-

OE Yellow bilstien shocks,

Tein springs,

18" FUEL 5 Alloys (8"fronts, 9.5"rears),

Falken 452 tyres,

Grooved front disks.

INTERIOR/ICE-

Full Transcal retrim in chille red,

Gloss black sprayed dash panels,

Clarion touch screen double-din,

Carpets dyed black,

BLITZ boost gauge.

EXTERIOR-

Glass headlights,

Facelift rear lights,

De-wipered/aerialed/spoilered,

Blitz sideskirts,

Carbon front lip,

Carbon diffuser,

carbon boot lip.

POWER-

Dyno'd at 341.5bhp

EDIT- perfect Marc!

I had mine under 4 titles (can't remember them right now), the club logo for the top and maybe a photo of the car for the bottom. Its a blatant copy of frasers format but they looked so good. I thought I'd do them in InDesign so if everyone can get their info to me I'll fire them out and print them in work :sly:

I'll post up Frasers one tonight and a mock up of what I'm thinking.

These are the titles from the standard garage list for ideas, I put absolutely everything on mine...

Engine Specifications:

Turbocharger & Induction:

Fuel, Tuning & ECU:

Exhaust:

Drivetrain:

Weight Reduction & Transfer:

Suspension, Wheels, Tires & Brakes:

Interior & ICE:

Exterior:

Performance:

Iv got IanW sorting something out for a Spec Sheet for me, club logo at the top with all my Spec, he's playing about with it now, see what he can come up with??

Yeah we'll be there at 7.45 gives us plenty of time to do things to the car.

nice one guys, looks like its all coming together now..lets get the spec sheets info confirmed asap!

this is what I can imagine to happen:

Aberdeen folks meet - 5.00am

meet me - 5.15am

journey to dundee to meet John - 6.45am

convoy together to Edinburgh, Esso Petrol Station - 7.45am

sounds reasonable?

nice one guys, looks like its all coming together now..lets get the spec sheets info confirmed asap!

this is what I can imagine to happen:

Aberdeen folks meet - 5.00am

meet me - 5.15am

journey to dundee to meet John - 6.45am

convoy together to Edinburgh, Esso Petrol Station - 7.45am

sounds reasonable?

7.45am meet Geo and Raz. :D

Yeah sounds good to me. Had to get round the wife and the guy who was refurbing my wheels cant fit them in just now so i can make it. What about payment etc, could i sort it on the morning?

yeah im sure you can pay at the door dude, PM Preston(suprarider) as he has the package that got sent out. I'll meet you on the way through to get Raz, so there will be 3 of us heading though now. :D

yeah im sure you can pay at the door dude, PM Preston(suprarider) as he has the package that got sent out. I'll meet you on the way through to get Raz, so there will be 3 of us heading though now. :D

Where and when matey and take it easy on me, i have a mobility supra remember.

Where and when matey and take it easy on me, i have a mobility supra remember.

Prob Braehead mate, then bomb up the M8 to newbridge, to meet the guys at the petrol station. :D

I'll drop you a PM with my mobi, just to clarify things. Meeting at about 7am ish.

Liam, it'd be great if you came but you'll have to PM preston (suprarider) as space inside will be very tight.

As for meeting at the petrol station, as Nige says it'll get very busy so I think we'd be better off just meeting at the ground itself. I don't want to get caught in a tailback and not be able to tidy up the car before show opens. I dunno what you'd do about wrist bands though, preston has them.