Scottish Modified Cars Event 18th July 2010, Royal Highland Centre, Ingliston

SupraRider

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Apologies, it's a new site and we're leaning as we go, we're trying out that cincopa plugin to see if it speeds up the galleries and I guess it's time to decide whether to fork out for it or not :)

I'll let you know when it's been sorted.

• 7 months later...

Just heard today that this year's show (scheduled for July 17th) has been cancelled :( I'm not sure if all has been lost, apparently someone's looking into taking it over, but it's not looking good at the minute and officially cancelled.

hey guys!! I know I have been a real party pooper these days... haven't been on the forum recently... so many excuses to make.. sincere apologies...haha....

well, who said I only turn out for the edinburgh show? Raz and I were there for the Scottish Tuning Show last Aug. =)

hey guys!! I know I have been a real party pooper these days... haven't been on the forum recently... so many excuses to make.. sincere apologies...haha....

well, who said I only turn out for the edinburgh show? Raz and I were there for the Scottish Tuning Show last Aug. =)

That was the wknd of Suprapod dude. All the other Supra's were down there. :D

Are you making it this year?

• 2 weeks later...