The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish Modified Cars Event 18th July 2010, Royal Highland Centre, Ingliston

SupraRider

THanks for the tip bud! as mentioned in my earlier posts, if you intend to join us as a club to exhibit indoors, I need your confirmation and payment asap to me. Otherwise, we'll meet you at the show.

Also, considering what you said, could you advise us Aberdeen folks where we could give our cars a quick wash down before heading towards the gate?

Hi, Best place for a wash would be the slip road after you come of the bridge to the left, there are a few filling stations and a tescos filling station to the left again at the lights and a bp station round the roundabout to the right I'am sure one of them will have car washing facilities.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is gonna be a mad rush to have my car ready! :-/

Dont be a girl, get yer finger oot, and get it ready. If you dont we'll do a top gear type thing, where you have to turn up a a shopping trolley as the Backup car. :thumbs:

Dont be a girl, get yer finger oot, and get it ready. If you dont we'll do a top gear type thing, where you have to turn up a a shopping trolley as the Backup car. :thumbs:

I need to get it sent back to me first (woeful insurance put it down to Teesside for storage)!

Then I just need the bits and to chuck it all together.

Should manage fine :D

I need to get it sent back to me first (woeful insurance put it down to Teesside for storage)!

Then I just need the bits and to chuck it all together.

Should manage fine :D

now thats what im talking about dude. :D

Hey guys all is looking good eh, just been cought up wif wurk, geo who is cruzin along with us from glasgow or is it just us ?? cnt wait for this now not long eh,

Looks like its just us at the moment dude, but that might change from now until the event. Should be good heading over though, great little blast along the M8 then cutting off. :D

P.s try ditch the txt talk mate, its kinda frowned apon

hey aberdeen folks, have you all confirmed what time you will be setting off so I could meet you guys down the dual carriageway? George, think there's only Raz from Glasgow, EdinLexus from Edinburgh I presume? not sure... Mustang from Dundee and we have the aberdeen crew...

I think that will be a good suggestion and we should just all agree unless anyone else has better ideas, its getting closer and we should start deciding how we should travel down as one group.

the rest of the guys (not the aberdeen lot), where should we meet you?

why dont we (the aberdeen lot) leave aberdeen at about 6, then preston can meet us around 10mins later on the dualler, or has anyone got any ideas?

thats right. but as far as the list of attendees goes, not sure if everyone from aberdeen are meeting up. i will be slightly later than 1pm. not sure if the time had been agreed for sunday.

just to let you all know that I should be receiving the banner today.

hi guys, just gave a quick phone to the organisers and there's going to be around 1000ish cars trying to get into the gate before 9.15am. And he strongly advised if we are coming down a long way and wanting to give our cars a quick wash down or polish, we will be cutting it really fine with time. suggest we leave at 5am? or latest at 5.30am, that will give us time to set up, position and polish etc... I'll be receiving the packs latest by Tuesday and will need to distribute to you guys before heading in.

glasgow / dundee folks, can somebody organise and agree where to meet up with us?