Scottish Modified Cars Event 18th July 2010, Royal Highland Centre, Ingliston

SupraRider

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

loving the pics dude, im just to lazy to put mine up lol, did put up a few pics in the multimedia section to try find out who owns that hideous supra we seen!

O god, that was one Hideous Supra Poor thing. :(

looked like a good day.hope she didn't mark the car with her ass:d

I rubbed it down after she was done, haha

i'll throw a thread up in multimedia, just gonna quote your pics geo.

EDIT- seen you've allready done it lol

ha ha ha cool, no worries :D

Stand looked fantastic guys, seemed too have a much higher standard of finish/preparation that most of the (women:taped:)other clubs.

Did any of you guys manage to pick up any awards if there were any?

Seem to be the more chavvy stuff winning, some folk have no taste:D

Well after a 2am start I've just got back from this now, I didn't bring mine before anyone asks, it's currently overgoing a major makeover for next year, so got invited up with the max power guys, all I can say is Geo's looked fantastic, I love that colour(what is it?), I would of said hi but no-one was with there cars so didn't know where to start, I nearly keyed 'marc_p waz ere' into your bonnets in the hope you might come find me, but I was advised not to as it might get peoples backs up.

Well after a 2am start I've just got back from this now, I didn't bring mine before anyone asks, it's currently overgoing a major makeover for next year, so got invited up with the max power guys, all I can say is Geo's looked fantastic, I love that colour(what is it?), I would of said hi but no-one was with there cars so didn't know where to start, I nearly keyed 'marc_p waz ere' into your bonnets in the hope you might come find me, but I was advised not to as it might get peoples backs up.

Should of just hung about for a bit dude, we kinda floated back to the cars, just to keep an eye on them. The car is BMW Carbon Black. Looks 202 black at stages, but when sunlight/light hits its you can see the blue through it.

That blue 'hotwheels' supra covered in 7's made my eyes bleed... Great day though! :D

Made mine go blind. :blink:

Ill second what liam said, great day and nice to see some old faces and new ones.

At Geo,

Bloody hell your supra goes like the clappers :wave:

Yeah was a super day, roll on the Pod. :D

Yeah dude, it goes pretty well, hehe. Thing is that was on Low Boost. :D

sweet stand you's guys had,cars were immaculate,i was on the clan japan stand outside,great day,even the weather held out for us:)

Was that the stand at the left of the entrance to the indoor bit? Behind the police bit?

Car looked nice.. If it's the correct stand, there was a facelift quicksilver do-luck kitted TT on your stand too yeah? It was an '02 plate.. It surely wasn't a genuine '02 plate?? Pretty special if it is.