Scottish Modified Cars Event 18th July 2010, Royal Highland Centre, Ingliston

SupraRider

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys it was a great day out, we defo need to do it again sometime, I have an amazing video recorded of all the supra's but gotta transfer it on to dvd quality before i upload it as its on high def, loved all the supras looked amazing + good to c yous all

Hey guys it was a great day out, we defo need to do it again sometime, I have an amazing video recorded of all the supra's but gotta transfer it on to dvd quality before i upload it as its on high def, loved all the supras looked amazing + good to c yous all

upload it to youtube dude, they do HD. :D then insert link for us to see?

Was good to meet you yesterday dude, car looked nice, but please punt the Ironing Board. :thumbs:

hey guys gotta say your cars looked well, i also popped round a couple of times but never got a chance to say hi, you must have been chasing the pr girls lol.

did have a brief chat with Mustang when he came to the Clan Japan stand tho.

Hopefully meet up wi u all sometime :)

ah ha, yours was the Stock TT. Car looked nice mate, was saying to Liam thats what mine used to look like, was strange seeing the Twin Setup again.

Yeah we'll get a meet soon, infact im sure Knockhill is after SupraPod might be an Idea to meet there, think Preston was trying to get another Stand?

ah ha, yours was the Stock TT. Car looked nice mate, was saying to Liam thats what mine used to look like, was strange seeing the Twin Setup again.

Yeah we'll get a meet soon, infact im sure Knockhill is after SupraPod might be an Idea to meet there, think Preston was trying to get another Stand?

thats the one mate! yeah would be good to meet up at knockhill, will prob be there .:)

there is also what looks like a man with a chubby in tartan trousers.....

You shouldn't be looking there!

hey guys gotta say your cars looked well, i also popped round a couple of times but never got a chance to say hi, you must have been chasing the pr girls lol.

did have a brief chat with Mustang when he came to the Clan Japan stand tho.

Hopefully meet up wi u all sometime :)

Yeah get your backside to a meet, need to make this a regular thing.

I wasn't quite sure how many people would be interested, did ask the question at the show, popped the thread under SupraChat but not many responded. I've got my name down for Knockhill anyway for the 'Park & Pose' stand, any more confirmed numbers to me will help us get the stand.

Yeah get your backside to a meet, need to make this a regular thing.

yeah mate i totally agree, have been a member for around 6 yrs now and Scottish meets used to be regular now they are very few and far between, thats why i joined Clan Japan - lots on almost every weekend.Would like to meet up with you all tho it would be ace:)

Pics in that link aren't working dude, I'm getting a funny message - Cincopa user is out of traffic quota for this month.

If you are the owner you can

Go Pro Now! and get 14-day free trial

Hopefully see you there next year!

ah yeah, i'm getting that message now too, was working before.