The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish Modified Cars Event 18th July 2010, Royal Highland Centre, Ingliston

SupraRider

Hi guys,

just to let you know that they are able to accommodate our to be stationed indoors if preferred. Indoors are cool as we get the most footfall coming in and where we could get the most attention as well if we set it up right... there will be models and photographers coming by to take pictures with your car.

not bad eh?

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why dont we start a list of whos coming? the local lads up here could convoy down (depending on how many there is going) and meet the rest on the way down.

1. SupraRider

2. Sim1987

3. Drift_Bear

4. Superstar dj

5. Mustang

6. Geo

7. marcAB10

8. EdinlexusV8

9. Kslb (if available)

10. Raz

***edit, just added the list of the members that have showed interest so for on this thread. if you have changed your mind then feel free to remove your name***

Edited by drift_bear
added the list so far (see edit history)

i have been to this before and it was great, i was going to take the lead but i honestly just didn't see enough interest, imo i don't think we should take the indoor stand unless we have good numbers. and as it stands the only definates are us three. i'd say outdoor is better atm

lets get a definate number-

1. SupraRider

2. Sim1987

3. Drift_Bear

4. Superstar dj

5. Mustang

6. Geo

7. marcAB10 confirmed

8. EdinlexusV8

9. Kslb (if available)

10. Raz

i have been to this before and it was great, i was going to take the lead but i honestly just didn't see enough interest, imo i don't think we should take the indoor stand unless we have good numbers. and as it stands the only definates are us three. i'd say outdoor is better atm

lets get a definate number

yeah i agree there with you marc. hows the car looking now by the way? get the defusser on?!

I think Raz would be confirmed as well? Come on Raz, stick your marker on now! :p

1. SupraRider confirmed

2. Sim1987

3. Drift_Bear confirmed

4. Superstar dj

5. Mustang confirmed

6. Geo

7. marcAB10 confirmed

8. EdinlexusV8

9. Kslb (if available)

10. Raz (CONFIRMED???)

keep confirming guys ....

Hey guys, looks like I'm still waiting for people to get their names confirmed and it seems we have at least 4 members so far. For those of you who knows the remaining members' contacts, can you please ask them for us? I need numbers asap to book a stand. Once confirmed, I need your money!!!

Thanks!

1. SupraRider confirmed

2. Sim1987

3. Drift_Bear confirmed

4. Superstar dj

5. Mustang confirmed

6. Geo

7. marcAB10 confirmed

8. EdinlexusV8

9. Kslb (if available)

10. Raz (CONFIRMED???)

ok so we now have 5 members confirmed for the event... anymore?

1. SupraRider confirmed

2. Sim1987

3. Drift_Bear confirmed

4. Superstar dj

5. Mustang confirmed

6. Geo

7. marcAB10 confirmed

8. EdinlexusV8

9. Kslb (if available)

10. Raz confirmed

This is turning out to be a good turnout, should definately be a good day.

All club car drivers will be charged £10 entry (payable in advance) all passengers will be charged £16 (payable in advance) Alternatively passengers can buy tickets in advance from http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk or by calling 0870 160 2844 (Ticketmaster charges apply) to pay by paypal simply send to [email protected]

So, as per above we need to get payment sorted out in advance, since Preston (SupraRider) has organised this i suggest he sets up a paypal account and we can all simple pay our money to him that way.

ok guys, I'll get the paypal account sorted out so we can start proceeding with payments. looks like we actually have 7 cars confirmed for this event and that qualifies us for the indoor stand!

Shall we go for indoors? and does anyone have the MKIV Supra banner we can borrow?

I'll check out further details as to what other information is needed besides money tomorrow and I'll let you know.

Thanks!

Preston

This is turning out to be a good turnout, should definately be a good day.

So, as per above we need to get payment sorted out in advance, since Preston (SupraRider) has organised this i suggest he sets up a paypal account and we can all simple pay our money to him that way.

Hey guys dont mind paying via paypal, suprarider tryin get the indoor stand since we have 7 of us now it will be much betta if we cud get indoors, I will tryin see if i could get a hold of the banner. thanx