Scottish Modified Cars Event 18th July 2010, Royal Highland Centre, Ingliston

SupraRider

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've just PMed Homer about the banner. I've also send a reply back to the organisers to ask if they could provisionally book us a space now that we have 7 confirmed members going to this event while I'm trying to sort out the paperwork and money issues.

Would be great if we could have more numbers confirmed though.

One more thing, please be absolutely sure that you are definitely going once money is paid up. Don't wanna make this club look embarrassed with only one or two cars turning up for this event.

Thanks!!:D

MIght be worht PMing branners or homer to see if they have one we can borrow for the day

another update,

I've received the application form and I need your REAL first and last names and your car registration numbers to be added onto the form. Can you please PM me ASAP so I can get this form completed?

Thanks!

Preston

1. SupraRider confirmed

2. Sim1987

3. Drift_Bear confirmed

4. Superstar dj

5. Mustang confirmed

6. Geo

7. marcAB10 confirmed

8. EdinlexusV8 confirmed

9. Kslb (if available)

10. Raz confirmed

11.Supragoose confirmed

Hey guys,

my paypal account is:

[email protected]

Thanks!

Preston

This is turning out to be a good turnout, should definately be a good day.

So, as per above we need to get payment sorted out in advance, since Preston (SupraRider) has organised this i suggest he sets up a paypal account and we can all simple pay our money to him that way.

guys when u say pimped...do u mean perfect condition cos my car needs some bodywork done to her and i doubt she will be ready for july 18th...front nose needs sorting and theres some light dinks and scrapes around her as u would imagine for a 12 yr old beast....i dont want to embaress anyone lol :rolleyes:

LOL....sorry for the confusion if any... when I wrote 'pimped', I'm only trying to ask if the car is kitted with bodykits etc... not exactly pimped if you know what I mean... :D

Well it's only £10 kieran, might just have to take the hit if you end up not able to go?

And as for your question Preston... I hope to hell my car doesn't come under the 'pimped' catogory but yes, mine is pretty modified. Lol :D

Hey Supragoose,

not to worry, i didn't mean that we have to present our cars in perfect condition, i'm sure it will be fine. how bad is the front nose? is it hanging off? if not, then it should be fine! ;) any pics?

guys when u say pimped...do u mean perfect condition cos my car needs some bodywork done to her and i doubt she will be ready for july 18th...front nose needs sorting and theres some light dinks and scrapes around her as u would imagine for a 12 yr old beast....i dont want to embaress anyone lol :rolleyes:

sorry kieran, the form strictly says 'all clubs to pay in advance'. and its actually cheaper than the normal admission fees. :)

Whats the deal preston if for instance i'm home and the cars ready, can i turn up and pay at the door type thing to get on the stand?

Hey Supragoose,

not to worry, i didn't mean that we have to present our cars in perfect condition, i'm sure it will be fine. how bad is the front nose? is it hanging off? if not, then it should be fine! ;) any pics?

its not hanging off no,but does have a chip and a few abrasions,its also misaligned due to the previous owner not choosing the correct size etc...:rolleyes:

however it will look the dogs when ive had it all sorted :D

1. SupraRider confirmedPAID

2. Sim1987

3. Drift_Bear confirmed

4. Superstar dj

5. Mustang confirmed

6. Geo

7. marcAB10 confirmedPAID

8. EdinlexusV8 confirmed

9. Kslb (if available)

10. Raz confirmed

11.Supragoose confirmed

Thanks Marc for being the first! Pay up soon guys..

Sorry should've tidied this up before posting.

1. Suprarider confirmedpaid

2. Sim1987

3. Drift_bear confirmed

4. Superstar dj

5. Mustang confirmed

6. Geo

7. Marcab10 confirmedpaid

8. Edinlexusv8 confirmed

9. Kslb (if available)

10. Raz confirmed

11.supragoose confirmedpaid

1. SupraRider confirmed PAID

2. Sim1987

3. Drift_Bear confirmed

4. Superstar dj

5. Mustang confirmed PAID

6. Geo

7. marcAB10 confirmed PAID

8. EdinlexusV8 confirmed

9. Kslb (if available)

10. Raz confirmed

11.Supragoose confirmed PAID

Hey guys, thank you for the prompt payments, looks like we function well together as a club. Just left with one more payment for those confirmed i.e. EdinlexusV8 to get indoor stand space.

2. Sim1987

3. Drift_Bear confirmedMeetup with SupraRider

4. Superstar dj

6. Geo

8. EdinlexusV8 confirmed

9. Kslb (if available)

10. Raz confirmedPAID

Sorry guys, forgot about this. Paid up today.

2. Sim1987

3. Drift_Bear confirmed

4. Superstar dj

6. Geo

8. EdinlexusV8 confirmed PAID

9. Kslb (if available)

10. Raz confirmed PAID

Managed to get some updates on the confirmed numbers,

2. Drift_Bear confirmedWAITING FOR REPLY

3. Mustang confirmed PAID

4. Geo updating tonight

5. marcAB10 confirmed PAID

6. EdinlexusV8 confirmed PAID

7. Raz confirmed PAID

8.Supragoose confirmed PAID

So potentially we will have 8 cars inside for the event. Looks like its going to be a good lineup of cars!

guys, please remember if you are bringing along any passengers in your car, these are the guidelines:

"all passengers will be charged £16 (payable in advance) Alternatively passengers can buy tickets in advance from http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk or by calling 0870 160 2844 (Ticketmaster charges apply) to pay by paypal simply send to [email protected] (All cheques must be payable to Scottish Modified Cars and sent to 9 Thornlea Gardens, Airdrie ML6 6HW Tel 07968 311212")

Hopefully we should be able to close this off by Thursday at the latest if no one else is interested. If you know people, please ask if they would like to be part of the event.

Thanks!

Preston