The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish Modified Cars Event 18th July 2010, Royal Highland Centre, Ingliston

SupraRider

I have a bottle of Showroom Shine - Just Spray n Shine - Waterless wash & wax. It can do at least 10 cars n works pretty well. All you need is some good cloth to clean. Dont know how many are coming but i can bring this bottle along ... Let me know what you guys think ... most of all it is waterless ??? ;)

Ok guys, looks like we've got the spec sheets sorted. John, can you issue it to us on the day? just want to put in a reminder from my previous posts about meeting up.

This is what will happen:

Aberdeen folks meet - 5.00am (Marc & DriftBear)

meet me - 5.15am (SupraRider)

journey to dundee to meet John - 6.45am (mustang)

convoy together to Edinburgh, Esso Petrol Station - 7.45am (Geo, Raz & Edinlexus)

Meet 7.45am then make our way to Gate 6 by 8.15am (I'm sure there will be loads of cars queuing already).

heads up guys, I've just consulted with the organisers about our plans to reach by 7.45am with the hope to wash our cars down before settling into our positions and he said NO, won't be able to accommodate us to do that. He said we will need to be there by 7am if that we need to give it a quick wash down. Otherwise we will have to set our cars the way it is as there will be alot of cars moving in at that time and cannot afford to have wet cars in the stands.

So I suggest maybe you guys from Edinburgh / Glasgow to sort out your own washing down before we meet.

Aberdeen folks, maybe we should find a garage close enough before edinburgh to wash it down and then just polishing when we get inside?

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will see you all there, I'll be on the Knockhill stand with 2 lovely ladies, helping to promote the Scottish Tuning Show at Knockhill in August.

Jason

:cool:

See if they dont mind parading for some pics with our cars dude?

Liam/Raz

Where do you fancy meeting???

hey Geo/Liam I dont mind were we meet up, I stay 5 mins away from Braehead, Liam where would you prefer to meet up ?? If we meet up at braehead we could get the motorway straight up to edingbrough that way or i dont mind driving down to meet yous.

We could meet up at Braehead at Xscape. What time do you reckon. Think we need to be early.

For Liam, Raz,

Just to clarify

Were going to meet at Xscape @ 7am leaving at 7.05 on the dot. Drive through and meet the guys at the petrol station(this is the one next to Mcd's)? then the 5mins drive along the road to the show

:D

Preston,

can we get it early?? as i know us glasgow folk will be there alot earlier. or do we have to wait until you guys get there?? i dont want to be hanging around with loads of cars trying to get in?

Well I'm already getting up at 4am for this.. That's my limit tbh lol.

Well who is in bed yet?? ha ha!!!

Got my car back from Martine about 30mins ago, new Recaro seat in, only had one rail and running out of time to get car ready for tomorrow, car is now fully detailed and looks bloody clean(cheers Martin)

Spoken to Liam, and Raz about tomorrow and all is sorted with us lot, so we will see you guys all tomorrow. :D

Well who is in bed yet?? ha ha!!!

Got my car back from Martine about 30mins ago, new Recaro seat in, only had one rail and running out of time to get car ready for tomorrow, car is now fully detailed and looks bloody clean(cheers Martin)

Spoken to Liam, and Raz about tomorrow and all is sorted with us lot, so we will see you guys all tomorrow. :D

sweet dude! cant wait to see your epic car!! :p should be a good day though! checked the weather not looking to good, but we will wait and see.

marc - are you washing your car in torry first?? i will be at like half 4.

sweet dude! cant wait to see your epic car!! :p should be a good day though! checked the weather not looking to good, but we will wait and see.

marc - are you washing your car in torry first?? i will be at like half 4.

Were inside dude, so we'll be dry, lol And we can wash and clean cars with getting peed on :D

Yup the car is raring to go, clean, 98% problem free, and looking good. :D

There will be taps there guys to get your car washed, just bring a bucket, and bottled water. Along with your cleaning products.

Were inside dude, so we'll be dry, lol And we can wash and clean cars with getting peed on :D

Yup the car is raring to go, clean, 98% problem free, and looking good. :D

There will be taps there guys to get your car washed, just bring a bucket, and bottled water. Along with your cleaning products.

haha i no were inside :p im talking bout the drive down lol. ive got a few bits for cleaning the car, you can use it on wet or dry cars and it comes up with a polish finish.

haha i no were inside :p im talking bout the drive down lol. ive got a few bits for cleaning the car, you can use it on wet or dry cars and it comes up with a polish finish.

when it rains tomorrow morning just nail the car, that will wash it. :p

I'm confused, will we need bottled water if theres gonna be taps there?

EDIT - Heres that filling station i'll meet you aberdeen lot - http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=bullionfield+filling+station,+dundee&sll=56.461435,-3.075528&sspn=0.009081,0.033002&ie=UTF8&hq=bullionfield+filling+station,&hnear=Dundee,+Angus,+United+Kingdom&t=h&z=13&iwloc=A

Edited by mustang (see edit history)

From the weather forecast it looks like the rain is coming from the west and it should be raining at 7am in glasgow. So all you folks who are leaving at 5:30am should be alright. Also there is a possibility that it will be raining between 8-10 am in Edinburgh. Let us hope this forecast is not right ...!