The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My New supra :D

supra steveo

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats alreet John you keeping the kraken now ? may need you to talk me through some bits as i am not even sure if i am going to fit this myself, bit worried about the wiring side of life

Aye no bother bud, give me a buzz when your ready mate. The wiring is pretty easy. takes about 10 mins, honestly.

Aye no bother bud, give me a buzz when your ready mate. The wiring is pretty easy. takes about 10 mins, honestly.

cool cheers hodge i think ive managed to find a TT6 throttle ECU too , quick question tho , am i going to need a different loom if the engine is from a TT auto ?

Edited by supra steveo (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
An auto or manual Loom will do I can convert an auto loom to work on a manual for you.

ooouuuu i may need your services soon the buddy :D

You want rid Of those awful Racing Hart wheels yet Bud? I have some Veilside Andrews I could Part Ex for them :D

Peter

tell you what tho pete, i will let you try on one side so you can get some pics of it i should 6 weeks leave over xmas , am gonna feel like a civvy after that

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Lol I have 4 weeks leave at Xmas. That much leave just feels weird lol

yeah well the 6 weeks off i was ment to be having isnt happening now due to the fuel tanker drivers threatening to strike again so i now have to cut it short of a week , on the plus side i am getting my dangerous good course ou of it

any way this may give some of you a giggle , massive thanks to Brendan and his mate for loading this ( well i am only about 12 and a half stone and i dont think I had much influence on where the engine was going lol )

my new Audi lowered for free

everything has now gone to whifbits to be fitted :)

• 3 weeks later...