The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My New supra :D

supra steveo

cheers guys the body workis looking really standard at the moment , i am thinking colour change when the body kit goes on , there are a few bits of paint work where the car needs attention anyway i.e. the aerotop, boot lid, and rear arches , I also want the indicators on the side of the front wing removed and smoothed over might just buy some facelift front wings ( £115 a shot iirc )

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

a few pics from today , Ive fitted a TRD bonnet and i was going to take it off until it was sprayed but its a really good fit so decided to leave it on , also fitted my HKS super drager its still a wee bit damaged and rattles so should hopefully be able to get it fixed in a few weeks time just need to keep at it and this will be better than my last supra :D

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

Edited by supra steveo (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

just a few pictures of the car, all clean with the roof off before it goes into the paint shop Jan 2011 for abit of work and fitting bodykit, the place doing the work is sharpe concepts just outside of colchester , ive seen the work that has been done on the front bumper and it looks new so i am happy Jamie (owner of sharpe concepts) owns a supra too and has an awesome car in the making just cant wait to get my supra all done :D

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

well i managed to cut through the two pins on the front right caliper, tell you what they are well and truely stuck gonna try and get some heat on them tomorrow or saturday hopefully failing that any ideas on what to do ??

also here is the pics of the W-58 waiting to go in

BTW if any one spots anything missing let me know what else i need, ive got a manual ECU on its was so there is no mucking round with trying to by-pass the sensor that tells the car it aint in park ( ?? if i have picked up the info right :search: ) and and clutch master cylinder and a clutch pedal box

other items on my shopping list

SRD radiator

Rear UK spec caliper seal referb kit

chris wilson stainless steel pad pins

pick up the car on saturday too :D cant wait :D

Edited by supra steveo (see edit history)

Don't worry about what other people think dude its your car do with it as you want

Couldn't have said it better myself mate

Stock look is starting to look a bit dated now, the cars are 17 years old.:blink:

/me slaps Dude and shouts "Get out!"

The UK spec stock look is much better than the Jap spec