The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My New supra :D

supra steveo

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well small update and it looks like come monday i will have a battle on my hands with the council, ive hit hit a pot hole ........................ well seemed more like an anti tank ditch, I didnt see the hole as i turned in to a carpark in Thetford and it felt like i totally bottomed out on it too :( will here are some pics and some pics of the damage , to those who know me your probably not suprised and know ive got some real bad luck

this is what i hit, and you can see where the bumper dug in

and the damage

well ive just been getting more pictures to make my case a little bit better , this was taken sunday when it was dead

this was how i never seen the hole

the owner of this shop said he has a car park behind his shop at the gate

and i see no "this is a car park" sign on his back gate like he said, so he basically told me lies

ive found the land owner in belfast and i am now preping an email to send his giving his all of the details and pics so i am hoping ive got this one tied up

Edited by supra steveo (see edit history)

Wow, thats quite the hole! - Can see why the supe didn't like that! Sorry to hear the cars been smashed after the progress you were making with it. Hope you get it sorted buddy, well done with the pics and such, should help your case a lot - not to mention the parking around the back then "no parking" signs. >

• 6 months later...

bit of of an update as some of you may know i have started paying a TT engine

This one from barneybrendan

and now i am on the hunt for a 6 speed box , Ive already bought a short shifter and a 6speed TT ECU but there is loads of other stuff floating about in my head that i think i will need like FMIC, turbo timer, boost controller, Large Diff , dash clocks , clutch slave cylinder, fly wheel and clutch anyone else think of anything ? the car at the moment is a 5 speed N/A

oh and i am still chasing the company to repair the front of my car from the pot hole above

Guest Nicholas
bit of of an update as some of you may know i have started paying a TT engine

This one from barneybrendan

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/suprastevo/IMG_1283.jpg

and now i am on the hunt for a 6 speed box , Ive already bought a short shifter and a 6speed TT ECU but there is loads of other stuff floating about in my head that i think i will need like FMIC, turbo timer, boost controller, Large Diff , dash clocks , clutch slave cylinder, fly wheel and clutch anyone else think of anything ? the car at the moment is a 5 speed N/A

oh and i am still chasing the company to repair the front of my car from the pot hole above

I have a new HKS type r fmic kit for sale if you're interested?

• 2 weeks later...

right then then , ive started the ball rolling, so far what i have found and bought / am in the middle of buying

A TT engine - barneybrendan - halfway there

A V-160 Getrag - SteveL -deposit paid

V160 TRD mounts - skyludeboy - paid

Carbonetics 1.5 way Diff, 6 speed prop, Drive shafts - scoooby slayer - half way there

TT 6 Short Shifter - steve.m - delivered

TT 6 ECU - tooquicktostop - delivered

TT fuel pump - tooquicktostop - still to pay

OEM Clutch - tooquicktostop - still to pay

first off, thanks to the people who are dealing with me, you have all been an absolutely massive help

can anyone see something i may need ? i think i need a flywheel so if anyone knows whats good give me a shout

Edited by supra steveo (see edit history)

the everything is stock so i think stock one would be good if you could have a hunt about

take the bomex went with the car then :(

Really sorry to say that it did buddy, but im kinda glad it did as the buyer was very fussy about the car. I will have a hunt for you tonight mate, sure its in the loft buddy

My bad.

thats alreet John you keeping the kraken now ? may need you to talk me through some bits as i am not even sure if i am going to fit this myself, bit worried about the wiring side of life

Really sorry to say that it did buddy, but im kinda glad it did as the buyer was very fussy about the car. I will have a hunt for you tonight mate, sure its in the loft buddy

ah well at least it gone to a good home