The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2010 Calendars Are Ready!

mawby

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice that this only comes out after it's all said and done, no PM or courtesy email to explain the score.
You were supposed to have been sent a PM but it was missed somewhere along the line. I think both Tigger and Homer thought the other one had PM'd you. There isn't anything we can do about that now apart from apologise.

I would have thought at least a PM saying "resolution not good enough, do you have it any better", would have been pretty simple.

To which I could have replied "yes, but I need to go to the source to get it"

Unfortunately not. It was made clear so many times what was needed and by this point it was too late to wait for more photos to be sent in. We had no choice but to remove it and move onto the next.

Like I've said, things will be done differently next year so this problem wont happen happen again.

On a brighter note, 22 calendars have been posted and should start arriving sometime next week.

I was at the post office counter for nearly an hour whilst they entered all the details for proof of delivery and printed off little stickers. 1 hour... 22 calendars, that means I have at least another 6 hours of standing around in a post office just to send these out!

Now now boys less of the bitching please.

Matt you have a PM.

Please lets just remind ourself that a lot of time, hassle and a hell of a lot of effort has gone into these calendars.

And only one mistake been made I really don't think that is bad after all. Given the fact that it stated in the rules and regs that there was a minim requirement of DPI and this was not met.

Now now boys less of the bitching please.

Matt you have a PM.

Please lets just remind ourself that a lot of time, hassle and a hell of a lot of effort has gone into these calendars.

And only one mistake been made I really don't think that is bad after all. Given the fact that it stated in the rules and regs that there was a minim requirement of DPI and this was not met.

I thought that massively photochopped efforts weren't allowed too?

Is your car in there Leeliterate? No, for obvious reasons.

for obvious reasons.

i cant wait to meet u next year

Enough childish bitching and silly threats, it stops immediately or I'll give people cooling off time.

I also don't want to see anyone stirring the situation either.

NO further warning - act like grownups or be ready to pay the price.