The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2010 Calendars Are Ready!

mawby

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Payment details have been PM'd to everyone on the original list. Next weekend we will start PM'ing people on the reserve list as free calendars come up.

Matt, we had picked more pictures than there was space for because we anticipated some of them not being high enough quality to print. Yours, along with several others, had to be dropped because the resolution and / or DPI was too low and when we attempted to re-sample the image to the required size it just looked naff and would have been terrible printed.

I am going to run the photo selection process differently for the 2011 calendar so this sort of thing wont happen again.

So when it got voted in, that didn't mean anything?.

thats pretty harsh. :(

Bad luck Matt. I liked yours mate :thumbs:

Grrrr,...

Its stuff like this that makes me want to leave the club and set-up a .co.uk rival.

oh, wait,... thats already been done. :D :innocent:

If its any consolation i have a picture of you in my wallet, bedroom wall, office desk, bathroom wall and as a book mark in my bible.

16 payments received thus far and only one person who didn't do exactly what the PM said. We'll let you off this time Ian.

Anyway, Tigger's out tonight at some pampered chef girlie thing so I'm home alone and might as well get these 17 calendars ready for posting tomorrow.

However, if the weather is as bad tomorrow as it is now I may not get to the post office tomorrow, but I will try.

Matt, we had picked more pictures than there was space for because we anticipated some of them not being high enough quality to print. Yours, along with several others, had to be dropped because the resolution and / or DPI was too low and when we attempted to re-sample the image to the required size it just looked naff and would have been terrible printed.

I am going to run the photo selection process differently for the 2011 calendar so this sort of thing wont happen again.

It's nice that this only comes out after it's all said and done, no PM or courtesy email to explain the score. Instead, I find out via a sharky post by LBM.

Brilliant work guys :thumbs:

I would have thought at least a PM saying "resolution not good enough, do you have it any better", would have been pretty simple.

To which I could have replied "yes, but I need to go to the source to get it"

What did I expect though, lol.