little bit offended honest answers please

L33

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lee all you need now is to spend £4k on those wheels & tyres, £250 on facelift headlights, £50 on clear indicators and the car is done - :D

Facelifts are around that each though. Unless he just buys one and takes the photo's from that side :D

sweet man! ur car looks really gd m8!

juz checked out the barryboys site. what a bunch of contradictive idiots! be gd if they had a stand for car shows id happily set fire 2 it outa spite. :) i who do they think they r?

one of the site admins goes on 2 describe how they only modify/tune their cars for performance gains etc not makin them barry boys. but then if you go into the members cars u'll find that most of them have bloody sheds! most of em look like they might possibly shakily hit 60 mph with a tow.

anyways each 2 their own.personal taste and all that!

my personal taste= looks good m8

Don't have any pics of Trafficstars, mine are similarish style

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=97262&stc=1&d=1250777059

which wheels are these? thats amazing photo shop skills getting the lights and every thing!

i really appreciate this!! looks really good! i have def decided the wheels have to go!

can you try silver jade r wheels please, i really do love those wheels :)

can you try silver jade r wheels please, i really do love those wheels :)

If you want to transform your car, then don't go for an average wheel.

Those wheels photoshopped are gorgeous against your car, i'd be looking in that kinda of direction, multispoke with a dish etc.