little bit offended honest answers please

L33

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Go with what you like mate. It's your car; have it how you like it.

:thumbs:

just a little disheartened i spose cuz i love my car and not really had comments like that about it before. and they used the word chav :swearsign:

However, seeing the pics of your car and personally I would use the same word too due to the colour and wheels.

the piston head lot like the multi spoke, couple mates like them and a couple like black, im split between the 2!

i think with a decent set of wheels it can make the paint look good.

i just got in my head a pic of my car with black wheels, half carbon trd spoiler and facelift head lights and it will look evil :)

but then the mutil spoke will make it look classy and stil good at shows. need to decide what image i want, agressive or show

lmao this pic was actually by mistake! it was really windy and the blooke taking the pics managed to catch this one, and then the pic of her face after she relised her skirt lifted! lol!!

yea i like the jade r ones but only in black to give the aggressive look, but then the multi spokes stil give the show look so i need to decide! the jade r wheels look a bit "cheap and tacky" compared to the multi spokes. well thats the comments ive had back against the jade r any way

was just looking at jamies old wheels on his red one, looks really nice!

there is a few sets of multi spokes i like, the ones on jamies old car, the volk winning set and dotz do a set

Edited by L33 (see edit history)

Sorry not black, i was talking about the multispokes.

http://www.piaa.co.uk/wheels/wheels.htm

I loved my car when it looked like this, wish i never touched it tbh.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/jamie450x/siswideboy025.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/jamie450x/engine034.jpg

jamie are they the same wheels as in the rolling burn out pics and ones when the car looked that way? just look a little different

Lovely work by the photographer and the photoshopper, not to mention to Lee's Mrs. We might have a candidate for the next supra club calendar :D