The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stunning Example of TT RZ-S BPU RED Auto

okay guys/gals.

new stock

this car has just come in to us last week and its been cherished by its previous owner for last 3 years..

car has never seen rain and is a credit to its last owner..

price is £11500...

its high price for an auto in this climate but this cars quality is to the highest standard...

so price reflects this..

all aftermarket parts are less than 3000 miles old..

take a look at the car and see for yourself

http://www.jm-imports.co.uk/cardetails/toyota/2009/supra9.html

Its probably the cleanest supra ive ever seen, absolutely mint.

Jamie (and all you guys), the comments are really appreciated.

I have owned the car for 67-months now and all it has done in that time is sit on a carpet in the garage.

It's sad to say but it's only done approx 3,200 miles in my ownership so 'minted' is fairly appropriate as Gordy has kindly written.

I think I was a little obsessive and the car has never had dust on the thing, never mind dirt and it certainly hasn't seen rain in the last 6-years (not one drop).

Someone will get a nice car and I do hope it stays in the club:)

Cheers all,

Andrew

Jamie (and all you guys), the comments are really appreciated.

I have owned the car for 67-months now and all it has done in that time is sit on a carpet in the garage.

It's sad to say but it's only done approx 3,200 miles in my ownership so 'minted' is fairly appropriate as Gordy has kindly written.

I think I was a little obsessive and the car has never had dust on the thing, never mind dirt and it certainly hasn't seen rain in the last 6-years (not one drop).

Someone will get a nice car and I do hope it stays in the club:)

Cheers all,

Andrew

you sound like me andrew...why have you sold it? glad to see that price tag on it as i was thinking mine was going down in value:D:D

Just looked in your garage...WOW!! now i know why you sold it...Iam so jealous:-(

you sound like me andrew...why have you sold it? glad to see that price tag on it as i was thinking mine was going down in value:D:D

Just looked in your garage...WOW!! now i know why you sold it...Iam so jealous:-(

Thanks mate;)

As Jurgen will tell you, I didn't want to part with my Red Supra but I simply had no space to store it. It was a good day when Top Secret Supie came along but it was equally a sad one when Jurgen and I drove my lovely red one to his Showroom:(

I think I'm right in saying this is one of the best low-miles cars around in the UK.

Cheers Gaz mate, the next buyer will find it as clean on the underside as it is on the paintwork;)

I only regret not using it as much now as it certainly attracts alot of attention by onlookers:cool:

I like what you've done with the HKS SSQV SupraAyf - How did you mount it like that?

hes just used some pipe to move it further away from where it usualy sits, although the kink in the pipe shouldnt really be there

You are merely only a plane ride away and if you did get it just think of the drive back :)

Trust me, the last couple of months, I've been thinking about nothing else :)

But, I dont have that type of cash just sitting in my bank, so I need them to think about lending it to me :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.