The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stunning Example of TT RZ-S BPU RED Auto

The only really that really annoys me, is the distance between me and that Supra. Would love to pop by and take a look at it.

Hey Bugs, I used to live in Copenhagen for a while and it was no trouble flying back and forth from the UK to Denmark. Easy job:cool::D

I stand corrected as you wouldn't have to fly back if you bought this Supra;)

I like what you've done with the HKS SSQV SupraAyf - How did you mount it like that?

It was only a temporary measure 'H' as I needed to relocate the SSQV due to the Greddy strut brace in place at the time. It is easy to remount into the normal position but like everything else I used to own, I gave the pipe away to a member on here (free of charge as usual).

A new small pipe and that's the job sorted:)

Hey Bugs, I used to live in Copenhagen for a while and it was no trouble flying back and forth from the UK to Denmark. Easy job:cool::D

I stand corrected as you wouldn't have to fly back if you bought this Supra;)

Yeah, I dont doubt it mate, and thats what I'm gonna do, when the bank thing gets sorted. Fly to the UK and take the ferry from Harwich to Esbjerg, Denmark.

I hate waiting!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
................and it went to a top bloke in the club so that's good news all round:)

I am sure he will be posting a few pics soon.

:blush:

Indeed I will be posting pics soon! Just need this horrible rain to stop so I can actually taker her out somewhere nice for them.

Has this particular bloke been searching for a considerable amount of time?

I've wanted a Supra for a long time, since I was much younger and a neighbour had a white MKIII. A work colleague also has one and taking a trip in that only made me want one more, we just weren't sure whether now was the right time for us or not. However, this came along and it our resistance was broken!

I'd been lurking around the forum (just as a guest, shame on me!) for a long while, checking the classifieds, PistonHeads and AutoTrader etc. When this came up originally I didn't pay it much attention as I expected it to be gone in a day or so, much like the others Jurgen sells. As time progressed and I noticed this was still for sale I PM'd Jurgen some questions and about a price etc - given the distance between myself and his garage these were only tentative questions initially but when he indicated he'd accept the price I mentioned it moved pretty quickly. I arranged a flight up, checked it over, insured it and drove home :D

Anyway, I'll leave the general report for my 'new Supra!' thread when I'll post up some pics - suffice to say this is just as the advert describes it, fantastic condition and a real credit to Andrew :thumbs:

:blush:

Indeed I will be posting pics soon! Just need this horrible rain to stop so I can actually taker her out somewhere nice for them.

I've wanted a Supra for a long time, since I was much younger and a neighbour had a white MKIII. A work colleague also has one and taking a trip in that only made me want one more, we just weren't sure whether now was the right time for us or not. However, this came along and it our resistance was broken!

I'd been lurking around the forum (just as a guest, shame on me!) for a long while, checking the classifieds, PistonHeads and AutoTrader etc. When this came up originally I didn't pay it much attention as I expected it to be gone in a day or so, much like the others Jurgen sells. As time progressed and I noticed this was still for sale I PM'd Jurgen some questions and about a price etc - given the distance between myself and his garage these were only tentative questions initially but when he indicated he'd accept the price I mentioned it moved pretty quickly. I arranged a flight up, checked it over, insured it and drove home :D

Anyway, I'll leave the general report for my 'new Supra!' thread when I'll post up some pics - suffice to say this is just as the advert describes it, fantastic condition and a real credit to Andrew :thumbs:

Not the chap I was thinking of, but you've got yourself a really well sorted Supra there mate.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.