The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How much is my Supra worth...

SupraGirlie

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I am wrong. You are the aerotop queen with all knowledge of supras and aerotops.

I am so sorry to have crushed your dreams of getting a 10k deposit from your supra.

:rolleyes: People like you are the reasons I and many others are happy we have sold our supras and detached ourselves from the wallys on here.

So stop posting on here perhaps? :wave:

You're the wally. I give you a price and explain my reasons. You feel insulted by it and resort to immature dribbel.

As Rob said, it is worth what someone will pay for it.

I am still eager to find out why you think your aerotop is worth more. As usual the wallys on here go silent when asked to explain their beliefs with evidence other than thought.

I could say I can buy an N/A for 1500 and do a conversion so there goes your w@nk theory out the window.

Look, I never said an N/A aero for 1500, just an N/A, as in hardtop.

Anyway, a genuine GZ Aero TT is always going to be worth more, and more desirable than an SZ with a conversion...

Pity you didn't answer my question as to why you thought your aerotop would be worth more. I thought you'd say its the wheel mania wheels or something.

Aw well... do let me know how you get on with the sale.

a genuine GZ Aero TT is always going to be worth more, and more desirable than an SZ with a conversion...

That is the only statement I agree with you.

There is currently a GZ Aerotop for £6995 on Pistonheads. Granted it's not black but IT IS a buyers market!

There is an NA Aerotop in the classifieds on here for 4.7K ONO so it's shows the 2K rule is about right maybe add £500 on top??

If you want to move out of home & want a quick sale put her up at a reasonable price, if you aren't in a rush to sell put her up for £9K and wait for a buyer.

At the end of the day the choice is yours & good luck with what ever you decide to do :)

Aside from all the arguing on here, I'd say 7.5K would be fair, 8k if you're lucky... not 9k and I have been looking at a LOT of supras for a lonnnng time... still shopping.

If I was living at home, I would already have one but I moved out at 18...

Hence I need an NA now. (insurance)

Joker. That was a one in a million deal I'll give you that.

Agreed.

While doing my aero shopping i didnt find one less than 3k apart from my castrol beast.

Even so i took mine with 150k showing (mix of KM and Miles) but no proof. No service history

I got a key (fob broken) Mot and tax disc. That was it

7-8K for girlies

There is currently a GZ Aerotop for £6995 on Pistonheads. Granted it's not black but IT IS a buyers market!

There is an NA Aerotop in the classifieds on here for 4.7K ONO so it's shows the 2K rule is about right maybe add £500 on top??

If you want to move out of home & want a quick sale put her up at a reasonable price, if you aren't in a rush to sell put her up for £9K and wait for a buyer.

At the end of the day the choice is yours & good luck with what ever you decide to do :)

It does depend on the car, I would pay quite a bit more for a BPU black gz aero, than a nasty stock silver gz aero.