Tom S

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whats happening with it now?

What time you going down? I'll pop down if i'm not too ill!

It's in the process of BPU, TRD bonnet which requires a degree of modification to make it fit............ and some other things :)

I'll probably get down for 2ish I reckon.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest maxingmadman

hey all am currently looking at getting a supra, and was wondering if anyone from the north east would like to take me out in one just a little way like a few miles, not for me to drive but to be a passenger?

would also give a tenner fuel?

pm if anyone interested or if you think a being cheeky lol

cheers mark

My first post on the forum when I joined was asking the same question. I had a few offers and got taken out in two TTs a couple of days later - one UK auto, one J-spec manual.

I was sure I wanted one before that night and was in a state of blind obsession to get one after it :)

You're a little out the way for me, but good luck! :)

Guest maxingmadman
Course your not being cheeky, plenty of people on here that would help you out thats how friendly everyone is... guigsy on here who lives close to me took me out in his TT the other day so i could see what its like as mines only N/A.. Saving up now:D

that sounds good i will keep me fingers crossed :)

Guest maxingmadman
Just steal one and save yourself a tenner......;)

haha very good although i dont think i would want to part someone of there pride and joy :)

Guest maxingmadman
My first post on the forum when I joined was asking the same question. I had a few offers and got taken out in two TTs a couple of days later - one UK auto, one J-spec manual.

I was sure I wanted one before that night and was in a state of blind obsession to get one after it :)

You're a little out the way for me, but good luck! :)

cheers m8 :)

don't mind taking you out in mine mate (93 TT) once it's back on the road (Should be next week, changing the Crank Pulley and discs). Where in Northumberland you from?

On the up side you'll probably never want another car after you get one. On the down side, they can be a money pit depending on how you drive them...

I'll never get rid of mine, even if I have to live in it...

Guest maxingmadman
Im coming home upto york on the 10th of April.

If you can wait that long i'll take you for a spin

am from northumberland m8 (Morpeth) if you no it so i think it is a bit far for either of us to travel, but thankyou for the offer it is much appreciated.

Guest maxingmadman
Are you after a TT or an NA or undecided?

Past through morpeth on Tuesday on my way back from Acklington!

to be honest mate i would rather the TT if given the choice, but at the mo i want one that bad i would have either! lol

• 3 weeks later...