The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAPNORTHEAST - Next Meeting TBC

Tom S

I've been trying (and still am) to sort out a meet/visit to the Aston Martin workshop up in Beamish (my brother works there) - plenty of parking and we get to have a look around their facilities.

However, this is taking a bit longer than thought as I now need to wait for the owner to get back and give it his go ahead.

I suggest in the meantime we sort something else and this can come later on. So, shall we not just all meet at JNE on the 8th Feb? Or what about the Bowes Incline pub for some grub on the Sunday 8th then a Supra convoy to the Stadium of Light?

Failing that, I second Liam's suggestion of the Keelman arms.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm up for the 8th even if there's gonna be more other motas than Supras. I prefer the keelmans, if your talking about Newburn. Otherwise you'll have to tell me where it is...

Stevo, can we get a list of definates started I'll start it off if you like:

Sunday 8th Feb

1. Qwarrior (aka Mark)