The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAPNORTHEAST - Next Meeting TBC

Tom S

Si couple of clubs in hull of top of head are. Hull cruise meet in albion street car park sunday, Fast & mod meet bonus electrical car park kingswood on thursday, nippon squad meet at the Ketch pub in willerby not sure which night.

i am in Hull cruise so when you do come down pop round.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Think this is looking a bit doubtful for me now like.

Was really fancying it for the first time this year but something has come up on the Saturday that is likely to take care of my Sunday morning too....

Will just have to see nearer the time.

• 3 weeks later...

Well its the last round of TSS 2008, this round will be run in the dark as it starts around 4pm sat evening finishing approx 10pm. We will have space for reserves so please keep your eye on the TSS forum around early October.

http://www.toyota-sprint-series.com/for ... f=35&t=401

If you dont want to take part then please feel free to come along and support your fellow forum members.

Kind regards

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think I saw you down beverley road other evening heading towards town, I was goin opposit way in black supe.

Theres a few local clubs in the hull area, if its specifically jap you want to your best bet is nippon squad dude, every wednesday they meet at the Ketch, which is near somerfields in willerby off the a164. :)

• 1 month later...