Supra Pod 2009 Discussion Thread

SteveR

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reminder: spectators can pay on the day at the gate.

Notice to wannabe participants:

DON'T MISS OUT!

BOOKINGS FOR DRAG/DRIFT PLACES (AND FOOD/DRINK AT BILLING) COULD CLOSE ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT IF I CHOOSE TO HEAD TO BILLING EARLY!

!! YOU'VE HAD MONTHS TO GET SIGNED UP - DON'T DELAY ANY LONGER !!

Ta. ;)

Sorry? What was that? I think I've gone blind...all I can see is giant red letters on everything I look at! ;)

I dont wanna hear excuses Andy, my turbo still hasnt arrived, I still have bumpers that need fibreglassing back together and a truck that needs to be loaded ready once everything has been done first......whats a few hours late into Friday night.........I will be ;)

You still have 3 days yet Sir :eyebrows:

Was that the subtle hint perhaps? ;)

OK I've made the decision that I probably won't get to leave for Billing today, BUT I am keen to be free to head that way first thing tomorrow.

SO - there is a short extension to the booking opportunity, but let me be very clear, this is your absolute final chance:

• Drag places at Supra Pod
  • Drift places at Supra Pod
  • Food/Drink passes for SupraDrome

...MUST be booked in advance.

At 7PM today, if you haven't pre-booked then the only thing you can do is turn up and pay on the gate to spectate.

AFTER 7PM TODAY I WILL REJECT ANY FURTHER BOOKINGS

Reminder: Camping at Billing AquaDrome (which is where SupraDrome will take place) is not bookable though the club: each individual needs to sort that directly with Billing either in advance or paying on the day: the discount arranged no longer applies so the onlything you benefit from paying in advance is the peace of mind you've got a space.

FULL details of both events, including a FAQ and how to book are in the Bookings & Details thread.

Well you're be pleased to hear by rear bumper is now back in one piece, YAY !!!!, but I cant really be arsed to finish sanding it down, primer it and then respray it before Sat, so she'll be in progress on the arse end lol......

Just gotta wait for my T28 to arrive tomorrow and get that on lol....

OK I've made the decision that I probably won't get to leave for Billing today, BUT I am keen to be free to head that way first thing tomorrow.

SO - there is a short extension to the booking opportunity, but let me be very clear, this is your absolute final chance:

• Drag places at Supra Pod
  • Drift places at Supra Pod
  • Food/Drink passes for SupraDrome

...MUST be booked in advance.

At 7PM today, if you haven't pre-booked then the only thing you can do is turn up and pay on the gate to spectate.

AFTER 7PM TODAY I WILL REJECT ANY FURTHER BOOKINGS

Reminder: Camping at Billing AquaDrome (which is where SupraDrome will take place) is not bookable though the club: each individual needs to sort that directly with Billing either in advance or paying on the day: the discount arranged no longer applies so the onlything you benefit from paying in advance is the peace of mind you've got a space.

FULL details of both events, including a FAQ and how to book are in the Bookings & Details thread.

Less than 90 mins 'till I close the advanced bookings!

Is there anymore info about the drifting?

I assume/hope it allows for newbys :)

What would you like to know? AFAIK it's one car in an open space at a time, some of our club members have said they'll be around on the day to offer tips & advice if you want it.

Ok that’s fine, thanks.

I didnt know if there would be several at once and if it’s an open area or track, so thank you.

You mentioned 'Drift competitors' so i was thinking ‘competition’ :(