The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Pod 2009 Discussion Thread

SteveR

Arrggh! After all my stress of getting tyres and wheels etc - I can't go. I pulled my back out last night lifting said wheels in and out of the back of the car. Felt fine this morning but noticed a bit of an ache at work at 11am.

1 hour later I'm on the floor on my back in agony waiting for the paramedic to arrive with lots of nice drugs... and managed to get into my mate's car and get home.

So if anyone wants my place tomorrow PM me in the next hour or so and it's yours. I don't want any money for it.

Hope you all have a great time fingers still crossed for the weather!

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Arrggh! After all my stress of getting tyres and wheels etc - I can't go. I pulled my back out last night lifting said wheels in and out of the back of the car. Felt fine this morning but noticed a bit of an ache at work at 11am.

1 hour later I'm on the floor on my back in agony waiting for the paramedic to arrive with lots of nice drugs... and managed to get into my mate's car and get home.

So if anyone wants my place tomorrow PM me in the next hour or so and it's yours. I don't want any money for it.

Hope you all have a great time fingers still crossed for the weather!

Can I borrow your car aswell :D

Know how you feel, just loaded up and tucked it away in the garage ready for my 5.45am start :( (meeting Mr T at the M3 / M25 junction at 7.00am if anybody else is going our way) then off to Toddington.

* Got the whiteboard and the club flags etc Mods.

Cheers

G

Steve/Branners/Guys,

I've had Ian on from Blackett Photography who wants to come up and cover the day but he's had problems getting in touch.

If you want him to come, can you give him a buzz on 01604 591 812. No cost to the club, just pay for photos that you want to buy...

http://www.blackettphotography.com/

Gaz

If he wants to come along then more the merrier really.

My poor supra, it was so loaded up with stuff that it spent most of the journey coming on boost as soon as I put my foot down.

I have 4 club chairs, popup gazeebo, 4 shocks plus springs, 2 shocks on their own, tea urn, big box of crisps (cheap crisps folks, 15p per pack, find me at Pod), big box of lanyards, stickers and wrist bands, gazeebo leg weights, overnight bag, Rik Gardiner trophy, spare wheel nuts, stock UK spec airbox, stock SMIC and so on. Poor thing.

See you all there bright and early tomorrow.

Weather looks okay

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/today.asp?zipcode=wellingborough

Know how you feel, just loaded up and tucked it away in the garage ready for my 5.45am start :( (meeting Mr T at the M3 / M25 junction at 7.00am if anybody else is going our way) then off to Toddington.

* Got the whiteboard and the club flags etc Mods.

Cheers

G

Too early!!:p i've got a lie-in. Up at 8, set off at 8:30. How happy my folks live 20 miles from pod :D

My poor supra, it was so loaded up with stuff that it spent most of the journey coming on boost as soon as I put my foot down.

I have 4 club chairs, popup gazeebo, 4 shocks plus springs, 2 shocks on their own, tea urn, big box of crisps (cheap crisps folks, 15p per pack, find me at Pod), big box of lanyards, stickers and wrist bands, gazeebo leg weights, overnight bag, Rik Gardiner trophy, spare wheel nuts, stock UK spec airbox, stock SMIC and so on. Poor thing.

See you all there bright and early tomorrow.

Weather looks okay

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/today.asp?zipcode=wellingborough

I want one of them Lanyards :)

I want one of them Lanyards :)

I have LOADS of them, overflowing the box they are in.

Track me down, I will be wearing my BRANNERS poloshirt, with BRANNERS number plates on the car and BRANNERS magnetic sign stuck on the side of the car. You cant miss me!!

Or find me at the Bring and Buy sale and get a free lanyard if you buy any of the parts I have on offer.

Cant wait now. Fixed my little boost leak so back upto 1 bar in the heat. Hopefully if its cool I may see a little more for the strip. Shock, manifold and grab handle in the car, along with a couple of spare wheels for neilthenut who will be hard to get off the drift area:D