• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Payment just sent for Drag and drift, plus food and beer

LOL :innocent:

Did everyone know it'll be Rob's birthday on Saturday. I think he'd like 'the bumps' (he'll be 4,115 BTW). Or to go for a swim in one of the many lakes at the campsite. :innocent:

:p

Steve sorry for driving you mad again but

7. Kearney (member) - Supra - [ 1x mem DRAG 1x mem DRIFT ]

Isn't it not ment to be

7. Kearney (member) - Supra - [ 1x mem DRAG 2x mem DRIFT ]

:innocent:

Oh yeah. It was that originally, then I got confused. Now I'm un-confused I'll change it back. ;)

Dude you do know that the advanced booking is now closed and your name is not down on the drag list :blink:

I do mate - I never got chance to check my clutch to see if it really is slipping or not.

Also, I have genuinely, quite badly sprained my ankle today (ffs my week has been SO bad). I'm not sure I can even drive tomorrow, especially the Supra with the digital, heavy, clutch pedal of doom.

I do mate - I never got chance to check my clutch to see if it really is slipping or not.

Also, I have genuinely, quite badly sprained my ankle today (ffs my week has been SO bad). I'm not sure I can even drive tomorrow, especially the Supra with the digital, heavy, clutch pedal of doom.

your rubbish :D What clutch you running thought mine was going to be a nightmare when I first got it back but its ace now its run on.

If you want to do that special mod trick of adding yourself to the list even though its closed off :sly: ill drive it for you :D

your rubbish :D What clutch you running thought mine was going to be a nightmare when I first got it back but its ace now its run on.

OS Giken. Jake said it was slipping at >170mph when I bought it 18 months ago, but since then I've done 3 track days and the 'Ring and it seemed fine every time... 'till a few weeks ago and just the once when I was joining a motorway I used maybe 50% throttle and the revs went up twice as fast as they should for the gains in road speed...

Haven't had chance to try and re-create that yet, I'll try tomorrow.

If you want to do that special mod trick of adding yourself to the list even though its closed off :sly: ill drive it for you :D

Now let me think about that one... :p

random question for the drift here, do windows have to stay up at all times?

You've got to have the windows open :D

"The winner does an obligatory series of smoky donuts while waving to the fans. Especially gifted drivers will flash their lights, beep the horn and sometimes sit on the window frame while the rear tires grind their way into oblivion, much to the delight of the crowd." :ok: :ok: :ok:

Edited by V
cant spell (see edit history)

:(

Looks like its going to be a great day, but I'm not coming to play now - after some fairly major employment changes I'm looking at selling the Supra and getting a *gasp* diesel. I've been told I was going to Hell, but I didn't think it would be this bad.

Anyway, I'll get the ol' girl out for spin tomorrow and see you all there as a spectator. Hopefully I'll have got a suitable replacement by next year.